Jack Monroe #413 The flying monkeys are more like limping chimpanzees these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm convinced someone's buying followers so Jack doesn't visibly dip below 570k.
There's been a steady decline but then it jumps up, a bit too obviously this time.
So as Jack loses followers they're propping up the numbers so people don't notice she's dropping and follow suit.

570.1k ??

All of the obviously fake followers have a .cryto name, 0 followers, following 6 blue tick accounts

View attachment 1639650
View attachment 1639651
View attachment 1639654
Forensic work here.
Would expect nothing less from you 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Y'all just Candymanning Jack with your bot talk. :ROFLMAO: Stay safe, pals, you're summoning a demon.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Apologies if this is against any rules or has been posted before...but if you go on to Facebook and search "Jack Monroe", then look at "posts", there's a fair amount of chatter about her failing to comply with her Patreon obligations. One individual in particular is detailing how her daughter spent £600 and received nothing. This has been posted on publisher's pages as well as general posts.
Yeah they have been documented over the last few threads

Maybe Jack is going to launch her own crypto currency for the poors- Slopcoins.
Slopbot launched them ages ago. I’m gonna be a billionaire and buy all the houses so Jack has to rent forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Well I’ve reported that possible sock threatening to dox AM (the ceo of an age charity one). When is the bloody big expose coming out? Surely there’s a journalist somewhere putting this all together-Jack has made eye watering amounts of money and lied her arse off for a decade now. And yes, she’s small fry but the fact she’s been platformed by mainstream media should be enough to run this as a public interest story.
The lack of due diligence & the unquestioning sheep mentality of many on social media make it even more necessary.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Well I’ve reported that possible sock threatening to dox AM (the ceo of an age charity one). When is the bloody big expose coming out? Surely there’s a journalist somewhere putting this all together-Jack has made eye watering amounts of money and lied her arse off for a decade now. And yes, she’s small fry but the fact she’s been platformed by mainstream media should be enough to run this as a public interest story.
The lack of due diligence & the unquestioning sheep mentality of many on social media make it even more necessary.
That CEO thing is very odd as Molly has talked about working as a HCA, wanting to be a nurse and how she lives in a house share (soon to be moving in with her boyfriend). There's nothing to suggest she is a CEO of anything, I wonder why they picked that??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Not the Charity Commission, as they only regulate charities. The Fundraising Regulator might be somewhere to start or Action Fraud. But The Fundraising Regulator ask that you contact the organisation or fundraiser first.
I have previously contacted the fundraising regulator about Jack's Teemill endeavour:

Your complaint about Jack Monroe
Thank you for getting in touch with the Fundraising Regulator.
We have looked at your concerns and for the reasons explained in this email your complaint is outside of our remit.

Our role and remit
Our remit is such that we can only consider complaints about charitable fundraising by registered charities, fundraising organisations, professional fundraisers or other incorporated entities or bodies where the fundraising is on behalf of a charity or charitable organisation. Individuals, organisations, and companies are free to fundraise in aid of charities or charitable causes, providing that they do not claim to be registered charities, or that they are fundraising at the charity’s behest when they are not.

We understand that Jack Monroe had previously raised money via the sale of t shirts online and had said on this website that the funds were to be donated to a named charity. However, that charity has confirmed that this was not on its behalf, and it was agreed by Jack Monroe that she would no longer fundraise in aid of the charity in this manner. Since then, the website in question now states that any money raised will go to charities – but with none specified.

Independent charitable giving by individuals is usually what is described in the code as ‘in aid of’ fundraising. This means that it is done as an act of giving by the individual, and not officially on behalf of or at the behest of a charity or regulated fundraising organisation. As such, there is usually no responsible regulated charity or organisation we can then consider a complaint against for possible breaches of the code. As there was no formal fundraising agreement between Jack Monroe and any charities to date in relation to the abovementioned t shirt sales, any complaint about it falls outside of our scope to consider.

Next steps
If you are still concerned about the transparency and the charitable claims of the online sales by Jack Monroe, you may wish to raise the matter with Trading Standards. This is because Trading Standards is the relevant body for considering concerns about consumer transactions and businesses and traders making false or misleading claims.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Apologies if this is against any rules or has been posted before...but if you go on to Facebook and search "Jack Monroe", then look at "posts", there's a fair amount of chatter about her failing to comply with her Patreon obligations. One individual in particular is detailing how her daughter spent £600 and received nothing. This has been posted on publisher's pages as well as general posts.
I just did a search on Facebook and the first result I got was "Jack Monroe is asking for donations". Actual lol!
She's also done some abysmal writing under the request for cashos.

Screenshot 2022-10-10 11.42.28.png

Screenshot 2022-10-10 11.42.49.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Please would someone more intelligent than me explain what it COULD mean as I really don't understand bot stuff? Are these, like, bot accounts she could have potentially have bought to shore up support for herself? Or, bots that a potential anti-JM troll has bought? Also how can you tell it's a bot as opposed to a new account that maybe she or someone she knows set up to give the illusion of support. I don't get it. A clever Frau's 'Explain Like I'm 5' explanation would be most welcome x
Some or all of the bots could be entirely incidental. As I understand it, the more 'human' a bot looks, the more valuable it is - and following some big blue tick accounts like Jack's is one way of making an account seem a little less bot-like.

From the limited information available to us, it's impossible to say what any particular bot account is for or who's paying for it. We can only make guesses based on generalisations :(

Reactions: 26
That’s a very long winded way of saying “I was tit at it and can’t bear not being immediately brilliant at everything I do so I stopped”
That made me laugh as it's exactly the same reason my younger son stopped having driving lessons!
Disclaimer - he is not Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m aware that this piece is absolutely awash with bollocks. Something caught my eye…

In all my years of driving, knowing literally hundreds of other drivers, having accidents, experiencing a hit & run and vandalism etc etc etc I have NEVER known of ‘the shame of driving around in a car that someone has keyed an insult on’. WHAT? Who is doing that? I might have seen it on TV years ago but a spray can is much quicker and easier. Weird. Does it happen in Elevenerife?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I’m aware that this piece is absolutely awash with bollocks. Something caught my eye…

In all my years of driving, knowing literally hundreds of other drivers, having accidents, experiencing a hit & run and vandalism etc etc etc I have NEVER known of ‘the shame of driving around in a car that someone has keyed an insult on’. WHAT? Who is doing that? I might have seen it on TV years ago but a spray can is much quicker and easier. Weird. Does it happen in Elevenerife?
Also, it takes bloody ages to key "You shoulda kept ya legs shut" on the side of a crappy vauxhall vectra

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Yes, but toiletries separate entity, now they don’t exist
And why would she need to spend £20/month on toiletries and cleaning stuff? Soap, toothpaste, deoderant, washing up liquid, etc were all sold as supermarket basics, for around 20-40p per item. I used to buy all these things from Sainsburys, they weren't great but they kept us clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Also, it takes bloody ages to key "You shoulda kept ya legs shut" on the side of a crappy vauxhall vectra
Shame? Jack? There’s a binary opposite if ever there was one. I’d rather drive a convertible with ‘I’m a sex pest who eats tit’ emblazoned all over it than publicly post either the singing or the poetry videos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

I have to know who keyed Jack's car and what the insult was.

ETA: I wonder if it was Iqbal? SH1TTER?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I’ll be surprised if there’s not a tweet about World Mental Health Day (even though I agree that grownups are stopping her tweeting).

Reactions: 21

someone once keyed their initials into the door of my car.

you could kind of almost see it if the light was hitting it just right.

so unless someone really went to town on hers i doubt anyone even noticed it

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.