Jack Monroe #412 Chiz on Tiz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I’ve been reading about her volunteering during The Poverty, and found it interesting that despite what she says to the national media in 2013 about quitting the fire service because it’s “inherently wrong to foist your child on someone else” while you work, seems she actually had no such compunction. Or at least none while “volunteering as a PA” to “contribute something back to the community” How is being her dad’s solicitor mate Geoff’s PA (or whoever’s PA it was) “contributing something back to the community”?
View attachment 1632866
Another interesting trip down memory lane. Once again, she’s fine with “foisting” her child so she can work (that must have been a uniquely specific fire service thing), but does anything else sound familiar?!
View attachment 1632884
So not her first downsize to one bedroom, then. FFS, does she say anything whatsoever original these days, or is it just regurgitated overly egged melodramatic trauma filled versions of things that were perfectly perfunctory back then?
This is 2 of my piss boiling triggers in one. The journo repeats her statement of two thirds cut in tax credits - Ive not read full piece lol but i'm assuming no explanation. Why? There would have to be a reason for this, eg due to no longer being entitled? But it was just taken at face value & that's now a part of the jack myth.
Secondly downsizing rarely saves much when you are renting at the arse end of the market. I was struggling at similar time, had a one bed in nice area, looked at studios in less nice areas, the savings were small & the cost of the move, letting agents fees (which at that time were eye watering) increased travel costs due to living further out etc meant it would take a year at least to start seeing the small amount of benefit. Its more of jack & her ilk saying on one hand - not my fault i'm poor & on the other downsizing / cutting back is a solution. PISSBOILED

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Jenny num nums also predicted last night that Jack would be back on her main today.

weekend chaos: incoming

AND “accidental inflation analyst” 😂

View attachment 1632970
I won't lie, I am excited. It's impossible to predict what's in store for us. Could be threats to sue everyone, a 3am seeing to, gas filled radiators, a snowstorm in Southend, a new poverty story, a wild slop- anything is possible. I'm hoping we get a bit of pompous Jack before the meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Gary Usher follows both TD and a north west foodie person who was taking the piss of Jack recently, so I suspect he knows exactly what's up.

He can definitely also cook.
BiB: we went to one of his (crowdfunded) restaurants - Wreckfish, and no word of a lie, became so bored of the main course we literally stopped eating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
How odd that the odd sock got called out yesterday, deleted and now Jack's updating her Bio... Suspicious? Moi? Never..

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I won't lie, I am excited. It's impossible to predict what's in store for us. Could be threats to sue everyone, a 3am seeing to, gas filled radiators, a snowstorm in Southend, a new poverty story, a wild slop- anything is possible. I'm hoping we get a bit of pompous Jack before the meltdown.
I’m guessing we’ll get a LIVING A LIFE BEYIND MY WILDEST DREAMS quickly followed by LEAVE ME ALONE before the day is out.

Excited.

(TOOT TOOT)

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Babe, same x

I'm really hoping Burger Boy is at maccies picking up a big tasty as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I don't know whether to be excited for her upcoming chaos or not. So much of the time she is simply infuriating.

Reactions: 20
Bylines everywhere - don’t think so mate….

Prince Lumpy grew up in a technically one bedroom flat, as did loads of his school mates. Ive met working parents in one bedroom places where they’ve slept on a sofa bed. It happens, it always will happen especially in expensive areas.
Those people though did it to save money to buy something better. Not to try and gain sympathy.

Also I reassess everything she says about her living situation as it’s obvious SB has always spent a considerable amount of time there. I’m sure that would start to effect what you were entitled to.

Reactions: 30
How odd that the odd sock got called out yesterday, deleted and now Jack's updating her Bio... Suspicious? Moi? Never..
She'll claim to have been forced back because there are socks pretending to be her and as she has fought hard for her platform she can't allow this to continue. There will also be a strong hint that one account (the parody) is pretending to be her to scam money. The flying monkeys will be furious and start biting people, everyone will take the piss and I am so getting wine tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
What a lot of words to say ‘today I made some jam.’
More spoilering of old to new ‘how little things do change’ stuff so anyone not interested can skippety skip. Jam and Insufferable.
We’d all perhaps be better off making our own jam, dear Smeggy. Prophetic Jack predicted in Jan 2013 that 35p jam that had gone up 6p would perhaps cost FORTY POUNDS by the end of the year. Why is she so bleeping jam obsessed?! Even though I have some in my house, I don’t even really think of jam from one year to the next while she can’t seem to shut up about it.
A9E73E58-D7D4-47E0-AFBF-CF0A0BF7B3CB.jpeg

It is truly fascinating to see just how little growing and evolving either personally or professionally she has done in the past ten years. Oh, and how little her understanding of economics and inflation has evolved too.

PS, for the fraus wondering whether mixing with leggy and the meejya set turned her insufferable, the answer’s a hard no. The blog is her in all her unfiltered narcissistic glory.
Here from her blog, for example, is the internet dating profile “her friends” wrote for her in January 2013 (but that sounds suspiciously very much exactly like her own writing). Actually maybe she has grown a little bit, cos the Tinder 2022 one was awful and no less self-aware, but this one is worse. “Mumma Jack” was looking for sugar mammas and papas even back then too…guess the sugamama hunt worked tho as she was engaged to the PoPo lady mere months later.
8A18533C-B173-415F-B548-A74C193F6A5E.jpeg
EDIT cos I’ve just seen BBs post about her new bio. Lol “accidental inflation analyst” my arse. She was trying to ‘analyze’ the inflation of fking value jam way back in Jan 2013 for anyone who’d listen to her bollox.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I imagine she will come back to say she is living her best life and is softly gently triangulating everyone who has taken the piss out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
bleeping hell I forgot about the gas filled radiators 💀 didn’t she behave like an hole about that as well? 😂
ETA: helpful link straight to chaos, I am crying with laughter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm also getting a bit frustrated with the lack of chaos to the point that I am prepared to use cashos to bribe Jack to make a prick of herself today.
Well, you seem to have manifested her, jenny numbers. I hope it didn’t cost you your entire £5,000 a month Cotswold Furniture Budget £20 a week shopping budget for THREE VERY ACTIVE PEOPLE.

• Haha
This is Jack's letter to Edwina Currie because she was too thick and cowardly to say this at the time. It reads like Grandad was a bit of a miser tbh. Jack must take after him a bit in terms of chasing every penny and not spending on necessities like repairs, rent, dog grooming.

Also a Facebook post from 2020 with a sad exchange between Jack and her mum who I've squigged. Jack couldn't just be nice and say, yes of course I'll bring some round mum.
She was clearly desperate for paternal approval from grandad and Big Dave.
View attachment 1632615
View attachment 1632617
Quite telling she doesn’t know much about her grandad cos he’s gone, but she wasn’t exactly a baby when he died so WHY THE duck DIDN'T SHE KNOW much about him? Not interested was she. Too busy becoming a narcissistic pratt.

Reactions: 32
So Jack managed 3 posts on instagram with only one being 'food' (sans recipe) before scurrying back to twitter. But who am I trying to kid, she never left. Pathetic.
I clicked on #vimesbootsindex, the first result is from January, the next is Jack saying she kicked it off back then, third one it's 'nearly done' in May.
It's interesting that she'd draw attention to, or perhaps rather attempt to control the narrative about, the recent ONS revelations regarding inflation etc. and Jack's lack of input.

1665147115973.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
bleeping hell I forgot about the gas filled radiators 💀 didn’t she behave like an hole about that as well? 😂
Yes, If I remember correctly she of course already knew radiators weren't filled with gas but decided to ask anyway. The things some people do in a blizzard.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can’t believe she’s reminding people about this thing that doesn’t and never will exist.
Call me crazy, but I think this update means the VBI is going to happen. I literally can’t wait. She’s basically going to produce some kind of excel sheet of 200 items, showing how much they’ve gone up in price over 10 years. There’ll be no mention of the Poverty Tour or of all the receipts sent in and it’s going to be no different to what can be found on a dozen other sites or what journalists do all the time. She’ll announce it in some look at me fashion, this has taken me so long, look at my workings out, food for poor people has gone up 344 per cent and it’s going to be a load of old tit and we are all going to laugh our collective lungs up. Hurry up Jack!!

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Is it prune gravy with extra prunes in it? Complements the nut and prune loaf nicely 🤪 I’m also guessing the unidentified items are well done vegan chipolatas. Any more bets please?
6EF2E54D-63AA-4544-B204-D5AC249C1B51.jpeg

So I thought roasties, Misty W thought they were baby carrots and now vegan chipolatas.

Whatever they are, like much of her food due either to its odd shape, colour, appearance, consistency, texture, or a combination of those, they look like something that if you errr, emitted something similar, the Bristol stool chart would tell you to go straight to the Doctors.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.