Jack Monroe #412 Chiz on Tiz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of the accounts people are calling out as socks don't look like Jack's work. Totally different tone, style of writing, vocabulary, etc.

It's worth remembering that PeekyMink wrote exactly like Jack does. She's not good at disguising her online voice (few people are).

They could easily be the work of a) rabid Jack fans, b) bored trolls who just like to argue, c) anti-Tattlers who want the gotcha moment of "lol tricked you" etc.
I agree, it's usually glaring when it is Jack, you can hear her voice when you read the tweets, she can't hide her snappy tone. I haven't been hearing her nasal tones with some of the recent suspected socks. Twitter is full of loons that like an argument, could be anyone.

Reactions: 24
A lot of the accounts people are calling out as socks don't look like Jack's work. Totally different tone, style of writing, vocabulary, etc.

It's worth remembering that PeekyMink wrote exactly like Jack does. She's not good at disguising her online voice (few people are).

They could easily be the work of a) rabid Jack fans, b) bored trolls who just like to argue, c) anti-Tattlers who want the gotcha moment of "lol tricked you" etc.
There is one account that confuses me, has properly slagged off the ninnies but also having a go at JM?!

Reactions: 15
Definitely agree with whoever said this year's Sloppies should have a best song category, some of the Sex Jack variants had me champagne owling

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quote from that article:

“explain to my learned friend how the word ‘twunt’ was a personal portmanteau of the words ‘twit’ and ‘bleep’, because neither seemed quite enough on its own …”

That person wasn't your 'learned friend' you twunt, unless you're secretly a barrister as well.

Prick.
The more i think about that dinner party where she claims she was looked down upon, the more i see it's nothing to do with her level of education or (self-identified) class and everything to do with the fact that she is an enormous, pretentious, self-righteous twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
She turned down the Hollywood rights to her story??? When that would have given her child financial stability all the way through his childhood including either buying a roof to go over their heads or having money in the bank to ensure the monthly rent until he had grown up & flown the nest. That would have meant he could go to university (if that’s what he wanted) without the weight of a student loan hanging over him. That would have allowed them to go on holidays more exciting & educational than a couple of days at Butlin’s. Whilst Jack does & writes some absolute narcissistic rubbish, this “fact” that she’s casually dropped into the piece in the Guardian has absolutely made my blood boil if it’s true (somehow I doubt it). Because what parent wouldn’t do their utmost to provide the stable an environment as possible for their child to grow up in. What with that & allegedly turning down numerous offers of paid work (as a self employed person) & even full time permanent work that she didn’t even have the manners to reply to, it’s like she doesn’t want financial security but would prefer to bleat on about having to unscrew light bulbs again or selling redundant engagement rings. Or wear stuff found in puddles.

Apologies to the other fraus for the lengthy rant but Jack has got right under my skin this morning with the updated lies in the Twitter profile & liking recent tweets so she’s not taken a break from social media at all; all that’s happened is a temporary gagging order has been issued whilst she works through the lengthy list of sock accounts to delete them (I had wondered at the massive exodus of followers!)
@Fleasyweezy Nobody here is going to blame you, this is a really triggering, clever-weaselly worded article where she tackles potential objections - i.e. the woman on Twitter accusing her of making it all about herself, then goes on to make it to make it all about her! The stories of real people that she peppers the piece with are just supporting characters in her tragic fictional narrative about The Poverty. Which she has milked from every angle until HH2 blew up in her face. Don't try to make sense of it, as Nigella says it's unfathomable.

Reactions: 29
Quote from that article:

“explain to my learned friend how the word ‘twunt’ was a personal portmanteau of the words ‘twit’ and ‘bleep’, because neither seemed quite enough on its own …”

That person wasn't your 'learned friend' you twunt, unless you're secretly a barrister as well.

Prick.
I love how she thinks she invented 'twunt'. Like Trump, with caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That podcast is amazing.
She makes a semi serviceable meal for 30p 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is one account that confuses me, has properly slagged off the ninnies but also having a go at JM?!
There are several accounts now that are both anti-Jack and anti-Tattle, usually ex-posters. TBH some of them might well be inclined to pose as a Jack sock in an attempt to pwn the ninnies.

Twitter factions are getting quite convoluted now. Like Game of Thrones, but with more slop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
There are several accounts now that are both anti-Jack and anti-Tattle, usually ex-posters. TBH some of them might well be inclined to pose as a Jack sock in an attempt to pwn the ninnies.

Twitter factions are getting quite convoluted now. Like Game of Thrones, but with more slop.
I have blocked them all. I am more interested in the social media climate with regards to Monroe than individual accounts

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.