Jack Monroe #412 Chiz on Tiz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mod edit, so this stays somewhat on topic can the offtopic threads be used for the offtopic chats.

---

Thread title by a ridiculous squig on twitter and Nominated by: @Hollaaa, you win a portion of green eggs and slop.

As for the recap - get fucked!
Not really dear hearts 😘

Jack has been pretty quiet but has been active enough to fire some barbs at the parody account. Meanwhile, she has an active pair of socks.
She also debuted a lovely new slop in the putrid colour range.
Hopefully she remembers to get Content groomed and feed Coops mate.
The canal have been doing some deep dives and enjoying a break from the constant snark fest.
Go well my little pumbles.

P. S please check the wiki if you are new, it's a wild ride!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
We also saw Leggy being revolting and refusing to wash her hands after handling raw chicken on daytime telly. They were a match made in heaven.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Noo, why is this the thread title? It was bad enough reading it once on that squig's twitter post! 😓

We also saw Leggy being revolting and refusing to wash her hands after handling raw chicken on daytime telly. They were a match made in heaven.

No wonder they weren't together long. Pricklier than a pineapple. I do like Steph, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Chiz on tiz must have got the most votes but how was it Jack related? I am sorry if I'm being thick.

Reactions: 29
Allegra was on yesterday's packed lunch. It is on channel 4 catch up. Someone asked on last thread.. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If Content really was booked in for grooming today, then Jack will surely be posting to Insta about it within the next hour or two to prove us ninnies wrong....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I did laugh react to the chiz on tiz thread title nomination post but I was laughing at the spirit in which the nomination was made and I regret my actions. Cheers cat's crying. Nice one.

Btw now there's a nice lull in Jacktivity I was able to add a fresh batch of words to the Jacktionary. Not arsed counting but I think we have about 125 words now. A true monument to incompetence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
If Content really was booked in for grooming today, then Jack will surely be posting to Insta about it within the next hour or two to prove us ninnies wrong....
Great point, we’ll be able to see her sad little eyes when her overgrown fringe has been clipped. Just hope Jack was able to find ££££ to pay for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I did laugh react to the chiz on tiz thread title nomination post but I was laughing at the spirit in which the nomination was made and I regret my actions. Cheers cat's crying. Nice one.

Btw now there's a nice lull in Jacktivity I was able to add a fresh batch of words to the Jacktionary. Not arsed counting but I think we have about 125 words now. A true monument to incompetence.
I just looked..

What a leviathan like intellect she believe she is..

Anywho, whilst I was there I saw the section about "What to do if taken in by Jack"
My first thought was,
"Get Out if there as quick as you can before she start.. gulp.. cooking for you"
But then I realised the 'Taken In' meant conned..
So then I thought, why not share a link here so any new folks can see the information for themselves?

So here it is..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
First the parody account was making money off of the back of her name and now the new thread title isn’t even relevant to her. Narc Jack will be raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
There's a Twitter account that tracks Jack's Patreon subscribers.

New sock Jack has replied to it. I mean, she's not even trying to hide it's her. Bonkers behaviour.

Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 18.13.39.png

Sock Jack's reply

Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 18.13.44.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Dragging this over from previous tread as it made me laugh

New thread for despisers of slop and gritting.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have found the sock and there’s a fairly damning tweet from it that shows it’s her - in relation to another suspected sock whose name she knew without it being mentioned (if that makes sense!).
This is deeply unwell behaviour…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I have found the sock and there’s a fairly damning tweet from it that shows it’s her - in relation to another suspected sock whose name she knew without it being mentioned (if that makes sense!).
Twitter is her biggest and most damaging addiction IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Found it too. Can't be fun to find out you're more irrelevant than you thought you were and more transparent than you intended to be. But then to double down? Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Been a bit out of the loop in the last couple of days as I’ve been BUSY but any hints as to who or how I might find this new sock?

Thank(space)you in advance tender and gentle ones.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.