Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah she did a drawing of one of her favourite photos, so who knows?
Credit- Marm
Please click the link to the drawing I promise you it’s hilarious
Isn’t that done with one of those photo sketchy apps? My daughter was big into turning all our photos into drawings at one point. Look v similar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've just been back to thread 394 which was a bit of a roller coaster to say the least. Jack's public humiliation of Big Dave was trumped by That's Not My Fanny which in turn was trumped by caterwauling in a pig stye.

Anyway, here is a Whoops Growler and a big improvement on the original image imo.
Cupace20221006121631.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Crocs are fashionable now. All the young girls at the local college wear them. One in town the other day paired hers with some skin coloured leggings which made her look butt naked from the waist down and got her lots of attention from the young college lads.. it's a brave look.. 😂
Yep seen someone walking down my street in them and just for that second my brain was like ‘are they nekkid?!’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean, I get that they can change size, but this was only around 6 months after that other article, so she can’t even keep the story of her bap size straight. Or she was even more crass in that daily mail article because “double Ds” sounded better to her than “my 38Es”

View attachment 1628445
Oh god this is my aneurysm - she’s even lying about her own sodding bra size. There is no way on this earth that she is a 38 band size, she’s just said it to make her boobs sound bigger. For context - I actually am a smol pixie at 5” tall and my bra size is 30G. Unless she has a massive barrel-like rib cage that she’s hiding, or she’s wearing a catastrophically wrong-sized bra, she’s talking shite. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've just been back to thread 394 which was a bit of a roller coaster to say the least. Jack's public humiliation of Big Dave was trumped by That's Not My Fanny which in turn was trumped by caterwauling in a pig stye.

Anyway, here is a Whoops Growler and a big improvement on the original image imo.
View attachment 1630189
394 forever in my heart. Might get it tattooed upside down on my wrist. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Quit her fire service job because “it’s interently wrong to foist” your child onto other people while you work (ie childcare), in case he ‘ends up becoming damaged like a child in foster care’

F85D34B2-15B9-43A8-ABAF-B5E82B60F438.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
Quit her fire service job because “it’s wrong” to “foist” your child onto other people while you work, in case he ends up ‘becoming damaged like a child in foster care’

View attachment 1630214
What a little witch she is. Childcare=a disjointed and traumatic upbringing as experienced by some cared for children? Also if my parents had been foster parents I’d be very keen to have them as my childcare and they could have received the funding if they’d registered as a childminder.
Kids actually love going to different places if it’s properly managed-aside from daycare I shared childcare duties with 2 friends who also had kids-one of us or two of us would have all the kids while the other person worked. Very easy. Kids play together while you smoke secret fags in the garden and have a nice coffee. She’s absolutely ridiculous but it pisses me off so much how she wrangles other people’s experiences to make her self look good. How can she not see how that’s such an insulting thing to say to people who’ve experienced care, people who use childcare so they can work and her own parents all in one passage?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
7DB7D82F-A589-4D33-B791-A9D22A6C6EDA.jpeg
Same article. Even if you’ve lived with Jack’s parents for 13 years (and if I remember correctly but do correct me if I’m wrong, ultimately been adopted by Jack’s parents), it’s heartening to know that Jack does not consider you a part of the family, but still as someone for whom “an extra bit of room around the table” is needed. Long, long after she’s left home herself, having lived in the house with you for some of that time, it’s still “an extra bit of room” rather than your actual place in the family/at the table.

She really does inadvertently give herself away so very often, doesn’t she?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
When she said ‘Big good things are coming’ I stupidly assumed she meant for herself. She obviously meant for the canal. Chapeau Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1630222
Same article. Even if you’ve lived with Jack’s parents for 13 years (and if I remember correctly but do correct me if I’m wrong, ultimately been adopted by Jack’s parents), it’s heartening to know that Jack does not consider you a part of the family, but still as someone for whom “an extra bit of room around the table” is needed. Long, long after she’s left home herself, having lived in the house with you for some of that time, it’s still “an extra bit of room” rather than your actual place in the family/at the table.

She really does inadvertently give herself away so very often, doesn’t she?
Yes she does. These snippets are great for when you’re starting to soften. Makes you toughen up and recall that she’s a nasty piece of work all round. And why Oh why as a child of our time does she not use the current accepted term for anything? It’s sex work not prostitution, looked after children not fostered and she never gives trigger warnings or just avoid triggering topics? She’s horrible isn’t she? Just a horrible person.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Quit her fire service job because “it’s interently wrong to foist” your child onto other people while you work (ie childcare), in case he ‘ends up becoming damaged like a child in foster care’

View attachment 1630214
That is disgusting. She could've just said she wanted to be a SAHM, there's no issue there, but instead she had to pretend that her child spending time with different loving family members is anything like the trauma children in the foster system experience.

Also doesn't this go against her "takes a village to raise a child" from that piece about SBs dad being sooo amazing - she seemed pleased they were all involved?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Squig on Twitter claiming to know someone who got a refund from Paypal for money they'd sent to Jack for the Lee Anderson thing on the grounds that there is no proof it was being used for the stated purpose. This is different from the other recent squig who got a months refund from Patreon. If true and it catches on, we may see the smol pixie driving a train, yet.
Getting a refund would be next to impossible if you clicked the 'friends and family' option. A refund is easier if you clicked 'goods and services' (or whatever it's called) or didn't specify anything. 'Friends and family' isn't covered by the PayPal protection plan. That might only apply to using a Paypal balance or your bank account; I think cards are covered differently.

Does anyone know if Jack asked people to use the friends and family option?

Edit: I just found this article. Interesting...

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/n...warn-against-fraudsters-who-ask-for--family-/

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Getting a refund would be next to impossible if you clicked the 'friends and family' option. A refund is easier if you clicked 'goods and services' (or whatever it's called) or didn't specify anything. 'Friends and family' isn't covered by the PayPal protection plan. That might only apply to using a Paypal balance or your bank account; I think cards are covered differently.

There was a scammer Jack account asking people to use friends and family to pay into their PayPal, some squigs might've seen that, but Jack didn't give instructions either way.

I'd guess lots of people might pick that option anyway as it's not goods/services they're getting

Reactions: 27
She didn't say either way, but people could have chosen Friends & Family as that way nobody pays any fees. If you choose the other option the recipient gets charged.

Reactions: 17

Edit: I just found this article. Interesting...

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/n...warn-against-fraudsters-who-ask-for--family-/
If memory serves correctly, I think it was a squig who suggested it, not Jack. That doesn't mean everyone has used it. I've no idea what the truth of the refund situation is as no receipts have been presented so 🤷‍♀️ but I would imagine it's worth a try for anyone who hasn't used friends and family and has pitched in fairly recently. I don't know enough about Paypal to offer any advice but even if someone did use friends and family or is out of time it might still be worth flagging to Paypal anyway not because you'll get a refund but to alert them to possible abuse of their service.

Reactions: 19
I think anything that pokes fun at her is to the good. While it's not groundbreaking stuff, it's not running the risk of getting shut down any time soon either. Not that Twitter cares too much about parody accounts.

I'd like to see some jokes about her getting waved through some cordons and other puffed-up doings of hers. But poor jokes will do.
Agreed. Not ground-breaking but low-level piss-taking works really well against Jacks. You’ll never win a direct argument with a narc so no point being too confrontational and you wouldn’t want to raise too much attention for being a ‘fake’ account so it’s quite a good approach. I’m just enjoying it’s existence as it’s a good sign of things to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No no no. 🔺 I love sliders. I have a pale blue adidas logo pair for indoors and a classic navy three stripe pair for outdoors. The only crocs I’ve tolerated the look of have been those special edition Gregg’s ones at Primark. Yes, everyone tells me that crocs are so comfortable but no. No no no. They are the Gregggg Wallace of footwear.

I suppose Jack makes crocs by using a hole punch on an old tyre? We shall see in Grifty Kitchen (£19.99 or discount rate via Jack of £19.99).
I HAVE THE PRIMARK GREGGS' CROCS/CREGGS/GROCS 😔😜😜😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.