Jack Monroe #225 The squit has hit the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t trying to even suggest about gender neutral …… more just that Philip green got a title and was an absolute scoundrel
Indeed, that point came entirely from me. And Green is definitely a scoundrel.

Reactions: 20
What is it with the tip jar rattling queen of the povs?

Firstly we have the most gratuitous display of overspending that was her Christmas tree. Now she is brewing up a mishmash of essential oils in a recycled litre squash bottle.

About 20 years ago I took some interest in essential oils. There is a heap of information on the net about what goes with what. However our maverick pixie throws everything together (like she does with the contents of her fridge and a 'ribollita')

You shouldn't make up solutions by the litre, buy some spray bottle (4 x 60ml bottles are £5-6 of Amazon, probably much cheaper in Home Bargains)

Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
'Solely for the enjoyment' would (I suspect) involve not posting it online

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Ah, poor Coopsy. I try to be conscious of what I use in the house to clean or freshen the place because of the cats.
As for flowers, I received a gorgeous black rose one year for an anniversary and it was eaten by Thor. I hid it in a cupboard and he managed to climb up and pull it open to get to his flowery snack. Lesson learned!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Whyyyy do we get a chair in the sea and not mom’s garden?! Hate waking up to disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Jack is the human embodiment of Hansel and Gretel at the moment.

B. R. E. A. D. C. R. U. M. B. S.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
A grey toneless drawing of what sounds like a really brightly coloured photo. Just whyyyy!!???

And why do a drawing of a photo anyway?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.