Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone replied to the green eggs and ham saying a vegan version would be most welcome….. would that not be a completely different recipe?
Soooo... No cheese, milk, eggs, butter or ham - pasta with some greenery then? People never cease to amaze me, truly. Or like Nigel Slater said - it's an aubergine recipe, Susan.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it was an interview or some such nonsense.
It's like everything else, a figment of her overactive imagination.
She doesn't work, not really, she begs and scrounges and pisses about.
I think she said it on Twitter regarding her laryngitis when the doctor softly, gently told her to rest from her 120 hour weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So we *are* cool, after all.😁
Crocs are fashionable now. All the young girls at the local college wear them. One in town the other day paired hers with some skin coloured leggings which made her look butt naked from the waist down and got her lots of attention from the young college lads.. it's a brave look.. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Squig on Twitter claiming to know someone who got a refund from Paypal for money they'd sent to Jack for the Lee Anderson thing on the grounds that there is no proof it was being used for the stated purpose. This is different from the other recent squig who got a months refund from Patreon. If true and it catches on, we may see the smol pixie driving a train, yet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Boob Or Bust frau here. She is actually much bigger than an E cup - I am a 30E with itty bitty titties. A cup size means nothing without the band size - ie an E cup on a 38 band will be much larger than an E cup on a 30 band. Your band should be what you actually measure under your boobs (none of this plus 4 nonsense) and is normally roughly your dress size plus 20. I would put her at a 30, maximum 32 G cup. Here endeth the boob sermon but do check out BOB on Facebook - it's a revelation!

Non boob talk - how has she managed 2 overcooked eggs and 2 undercooked ones on the green pasta thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Boob Or Bust frau here. She is actually much bigger than an E cup - I am a 30E with itty bitty titties. A cup size means nothing without the band size - ie an E cup on a 38 band will be much larger than an E cup on a 30 band. Your band should be what you actually measure under your boobs (none of this plus 4 nonsense) and is normally roughly your dress size plus 20. I would put her at a 30, maximum 32 G cup. Here endeth the boob sermon but do check out BOB on Facebook - it's a revelation!

Non boob talk - how has she managed 2 overcooked eggs and 2 undercooked ones on the green pasta thing?
Her techniques are a mystery. It's as if food just gets worse the closer she gets to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Crocs are fashionable now. All the young girls at the local college wear them. One in town the other day paired hers with some skin coloured leggings which made her look butt naked from the waist down and got her lots of attention from the young college lads.. it's a brave look.. 😂
Oh dear! 😁😁😁
Possibly fashionable since Balenciaga did some stupid expensive ones (we are talking 500+) a couple of years back.
We've been at the forefront of fashion for YEARS, ninnies! 😁

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Same. I also seem to be in the minority that really don’t think the parody account is actually that good/funny? Could have been done a lot better!
I think anything that pokes fun at her is to the good. While it's not groundbreaking stuff, it's not running the risk of getting shut down any time soon either. Not that Twitter cares too much about parody accounts.

I'd like to see some jokes about her getting waved through some cordons and other puffed-up doings of hers. But poor jokes will do.

Reactions: 19
Why was she collecting wedding dresses? I'd both love and hate to see the results of the photoshoots. I just know they'd be terrible!

I never watched it (can't bare to) but isn't this from when she was throwing herself about in tiny pj shorts, and described herself as nearly showing her 'ham sandwich'? 🤢

She's so desperate to be sexy, and she's just not.
Sorry probs already been said (bit behind), but that was a different accidental ham sandwich moment.

Morning all ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember all of those job applications she was painstakingly filling out whilst writing HH2…

The reason for her absence could possibly be that she’s got an actual, real, job?!

LJC I almost convinced myself for a moment there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1629594

I honestly don't know what's worse, the inclusion of Jameela Jamil or Jack.
I didn't know chronic lying was considered a disability.

Has anyone worked out just how much money she's grifted?
I think it's hundreds of thousands or at least around 100k but that includes the 68k Kickstarter.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I didn't know chronic lying was considered a disability.

I think it's hundreds of thousands or at least around 100k but that includes the 68k Kickstarter.
IMO everything she's earned is grifted to some degree. The recipes in her cook books don't work, her initial book deal came off the back of a story that is at best an exaggeration of reality, even brand partnerships she puts no effort into. She doesn't prepare for interviews and has done no development as a cook, activist or writer.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
IMO everything she's earned is grifted to some degree. The recipes in her cook books don't work, her initial book deal came off the back of a story that is at best an exaggeration of reality, even brand partnerships she puts no effort into. She doesn't prepare for interviews and has done no development as a cook, activist or writer.
Agreed. We would have to take into account gifts, holidays and rehab stays which we can assume were paid for by others after emotional manipulation by Jack. Of course we have no proof for that but it's why I think she has had hundreds of thousands of pounds/value from people over the years

Reactions: 23
Afternoon all.
Just want to draw attention to the phrase "Resting Grift Face". Sorry I can't remember which Frau wrote it but it is perfection.👨‍🍳💋
Love Stringy x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.