Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flying monkey round up

Screenshot_20221003_224254.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224557.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224627.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224708.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224801.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224817.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224841.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224921.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_225008.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_225024.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_225048.jpg

Can never get over them crying it's bullying and abuse whilst saying things 100x worse. I really think some of them get a sadistic thrill out of belittling people they deem deserving of the abuse.

Twitter is the place where critical thinking goes to die.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
There is going to be stiff competition in The Sloppies in the squig catagory this year between (so far):
Tom Potatoes
Parody Jack
TD

All strong contenders.
Does AM count? If not, my heart is currently with Tom Potatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just woke my Harold up because I was hysterically laughing at the profile picture. Had to explain.

Screenshot_20221003_230903.jpg

This is the funniest chaos we've had in ages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Ok I don't even mind that they've been inspired by my Mrs Potato Head dig. Look at it brought to life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Parody Jack is intentional which gives Tom Potatoes the edge at the moment for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
There is going to be stiff competition in The Sloppies in the squig catagory this year between (so far):
Tom Potatoes
Parody Jack
TD

All strong contenders.
Sometimes I long for simpler times when Chris Giles and Steve Dresser were the top candidates! I would still happily get stuck in a lift with either/both of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If it were a competition of wits between the Flying Monkeys and Squigs, my money is on the Squigs.

Rinser.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Bookmarking this thread to use as a reference the next time someone posts, "This Jack fan account must be a sock! No one could truly be this stupid!"

(Also, I'd forgotten that MPs recognised Jack because she was in her all-too-brief hat phase. I miss Hat Jack...I don't think Harold does, though.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What the hell is going on?!

Why are the squigs soo grumpy. Stop telling other people to get lives when you youself all over sm about someone.

Perhaps if you didnt react, then perhaps people would stop reeling you in to make you look foolish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The sad part is the potato head mock up is only 1% more ridiculous looking than the actual profile pic she's put up 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm still laughing.

I honestly can't see how she can come back from this. She isn't going anywhere any time soon and will successfully grift for a long time yet but the glory days where nobody dared call her out are long gone. She's a laughing stock and I don't think she can remedy that now.

She should have just addressed the accusations head on when AwfullyMolly posted the first twitter thread. Or if her plan was double down and keep grifting, she shouldn't have given it time of day and drawn attention to it. She's made this so much worse for herself.

Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.