Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to tender one @Geetbo and dear heart @moldwarp for thread title suggestion and nomination. Your prize is tea for two at Southend's premier dog friendly cafe. Whether you wish to help other customers with vague 'things' whilst you are there is entirely up to you.

Previous thread news:
As of posting Jack is still off twitter!
She is still making a nuisance of herself over on IG.
Content sees a dog groomer numerous times a month actually pal.
Jack goes to the adjacent cafe to hold court and dispense her wisdom to unfortunates several times a week (doesn't like to talk about it).
Numerous nefarious organisations still after her for *reasons*
She is on to them/us. WARNED
She is still a laughing stock on the hellsite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
The 'vest' looks like a tshirt with the sleeves bunched up and is £3 (was £12) here - https://www.isawitfirst.com/products/limited-edition-slogan-print-oversized-t-shirt-white-jl37248

Unless it's some past season designer stuff that's been ripped off, that seems pretty reasonable TBH! - I know nothing about fashion, just bored and did a reverse image search!
Thankyou dear heart, but you're supposed to find it being £240 🤣
I noticed she's wearing a few cheap tops on instagram, in particular the Asda children's ones (smol pixie).

1664758585438.png

Ironic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Nooo, the hats have gone! I changed my pic just to see Lorraine in a hat!

Quite a stormy day on Instagram. Not a good way to ease back into SM, or maybe it was. Does it matter? As long as she’s getting Patreon money does she really care?

Was trying to explain the JM saga to Mr Hoops who was singularly unimpressed but not for the reasons I expected. His take was that she is basically playing a character, doing a Lorraine Kelly if you will (she got out of a large tax bill when the judge stated she was playing a persona of herself, a theatrical artist. This meant she could be classed as self employed and therefore agent payments were tax deductible).. If this entire chaotic smol pixie circus is an illusion then it could explain why her family and friends are not intervening. They know it is all an act and as long as the money flows in no one cares.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Up in the middle of the night with a strange pain my finger, can’t sleep so thought, “I wonder if she’s having a chaos” but alas, no. At least I’m all caught up on the threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Up in the middle of the night with a strange pain my finger, can’t sleep so thought, “I wonder if she’s having a chaos” but alas, no.
Give it time, it's inevitable that another one will come along before too long. (Hope your finger is OK!)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Loving the thread title, it made me laugh out loud. MrNMC is grumpy now as i disturbed him. The days are flying by in threads. Now duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Still off Twitter! Wow. Is this going to be a record? Will she ever come back?

I was thinking about that bizarre IG post where she talks about SB laughing at her sexy pictures. :sick: Thankfully, I doubt the veracity of that piece of Monroe ick, but it makes me wonder: what response did she hope to elicit from that story? It shows a total lack of boundaries, for one thing. It's yet another example of Jack centring herself. They could look through old photos of SB so they can laugh at baby pics or reminisce about nice days out, but nope - Jack chooses to focus on her own photos. Even worse, she suggests that her young son is interested in looking at her arty photos. I don't know her son's exact age, but he's in the range of 'peak disinterest' when everything parents do begins to get awkward and he'll want some space. So, considering all that, why would she post it? Do you think she likes the negative attention as much, if not more, than the praise? I'm beginning to think Jack's one of those people who get bored when there's no drama, so she chooses to create it by posting provocative messages (provocative meaning controversial, attention-grabbing - not sexy). You know how those people on 'Housewives of -Some Rich Place-' always love stirring whenever friendships are going too smoothly? Like that.

My mum brought out old photos of a trip we took to the farm where we got spat on by an angry llama. That llama was the Jack Monroe of the animal world, exhibiting unprovoked hostility and inexplicable teeth, and it must have known I'd become a future frau. Anyway, I think that's the sort of thing SB might find funny - shared memories of silly things.

This is not the llama, but it's near enough. In fact it looks a bit like an interchangeable alpaca?

1664765884085.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

I was thinking about that bizarre IG post where she talks about SB laughing at her sexy pictures. :sick: Thankfully, I doubt the veracity of that piece of Monroe ick, but it makes me wonder: what response did she hope to elicit from that story? It shows a total lack of boundaries, for one thing. It's yet another example of Jack centring herself. They could look through old photos of SB so they can laugh at baby pics or reminisce about nice days out, but nope - Jack chooses to focus on her own photos. Even worse, she suggests that her young son is interested in looking at her arty photos. I don't know her son's exact age, but he's in the range of 'peak disinterest' when everything parents do begins to get awkward and he'll want some space. So, considering all that, why would she post it? Do you think she likes the negative attention as much, if not more, than the praise? I'm beginning to think Jack's one of those people who get bored when there's no drama, so she chooses to create it by posting provocative messages (provocative meaning controversial, attention-grabbing - not sexy). You know how those people on 'Housewives of -Some Rich Place-' always love stirring whenever friendships are going too smoothly? Like that.

My mum brought out old photos of a trip we took to the farm where we got spat on by an angry llama. That llama was the Jack Monroe of the animal world, exhibiting unprovoked hostility and inexplicable teeth, and it must have known I'd become a future frau. Anyway, I think that's the sort of thing SB might find funny - shared memories of silly things.

This is not the llama, but it's near enough. In fact it looks a bit like an interchangeable alpaca?

View attachment 1621927
I'm not trying to be mean but I'm sure I've seen that llama on Jeremy Kyle?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I'm not trying to be mean but I'm sure I've seen that llama on Jeremy Kyle?
"This is not the llama, but it's near enough. In fact it looks a bit like an interchangeable alpaca?"
It is late, or early
Too late for me apparently 🤣

I've been thinking about the twitter account, if she doesn't come back for 30 days (unlikely I know) it will tell us if she's been sneakily reactivating because the name won't become available when the account should be deleted. Not sure if blue tickers names are available after 30 days like normal accounts but I would assume so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I am quite surprised she hasn’t returned to Twitter yet. She must have got sufficient narc supply from the pile on to the dog groomer.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

View attachment 1621927
That post (and the photos) were inappropriate - and I don't believe she's telling the truth. (Strange, I know). I don't remember the exact wording, beautiful didn't she say something about being a tattooed barmaid or something? And didn't the tattooing start in the last few years? I could be totally wrong, obvs.

Reactions: 30
She just can’t help herself. The hellscape needs to brace itself for snark, outright aggression, and huge victim posts all rolled into one! Her flying monkeys will be over the moon that their leader is back.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.