Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm both annoyed that she has similar glasses to me and also confused as to why she only seems to wear them once in a blue moon. Are they plain glass and intended to make her look more intellectual, or what?
Just rims. Fashioned from the bottom of a spaghetti hoops tin (rinsed)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm both annoyed that she has similar glasses to me and also confused as to why she only seems to wear them once in a blue moon. Are they plain glass and intended to make her look more intellectual, or what?
I don't think anyone can say anything about those glasses now a frau has admitted wearing similar.
WARNED

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
ahahahahahaaaaa the parody profile pic, I've had to stuff my t shirt in my gob to stifle myself whilst my adult son 🔺 is trying to watch something gravely serious on the telly 🦉🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It's midnight and Parody Jack has ended the day on 1264 followers. When Jack tweeted about them this morning to get the flying morons to attack them they had 274 followers. TOOT TOOT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Forgive my random jumping in regarding The Nasalities of Honk Monroe - but can you imagine the sound she makes, when she snores?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
was just looking back at the Kevin Edger row, and noticed that the self-anointed LITERAL EXPERT counted a 500g bag of pasta at 5 x 100g = 155kcal per meal when it's really around 370. Because despite being such an expert she doesn't actually know those basic values, she's just googled it and mixed up 100g cooked vs dry. Yet nobody picks this up. Ugh.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
It's midnight and Parody Jack has ended the day on 1264 followers. When Jack tweeted about them this morning to get the flying morons to attack them they had 274 followers. TOOT TOOT!
That's a 361% increase*! Ooft, close but no cigar Parody-Jack, not the magical 344.

*I used a calculator app to work this out, my maths is notoriously tit, please correct if wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
The Real Slim Grifty's followers are up and down (but mainly down) in the live count.

Just checked her recent followers and one is someone who is a Facebook friend who I've spent a small amount of real life time with. He's very windy 🎺 not sure if that's relevant but definitely a fact.

Another follower is Jolyon Maugham, the bloke who boasted about clubbing a fox to death whilst he (Jolyon, not the fox) was wearing his wife's satin kimono.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Don't worry, I have other pairs. But the clear pair was what I meant, rather than the 'Brains from Thunderbirds' pair.
Hahahaha I knew I had seen those glasses somewhere before! But unlike Jack, Brains' inventions actually work.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Squiggled this anyway even though it has a fair amount of likes. I just love that there's no mention of Sloppy McGee in the replies or quote tweets ❤ Out of sight out of mind on the old hellscape really, isn't it?

Screenshot_20221003-160730.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
There is going to be stiff competition in The Sloppies in the squig catagory this year between (so far):
Tom Potatoes
Parody Jack
TD

All strong contenders.
IMO Tom Potatoes deserves some sort of one-time Outstanding Achievement award.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Forgive my random jumping in regarding The Nasalities of Honk Monroe - but can you imagine the sound she makes, when she snores?
I still couldn't access that recent radio Scotland interview. I did try. Does anyone have a direct link at all?

Reactions: 11
The Real Slim Grifty's followers are up and down (but mainly down) in the live count.

Just checked her recent followers and one is someone who is a Facebook friend who I've spent a small amount of real life time with. He's very windy 🎺 not sure if that's relevant but definitely a fact.

Another follower is Jolyon Maugham, the bloke who boasted about clubbing a fox to death whilst he (Jolyon, not the fox) was wearing his wife's satin kimono.

Yes, Jack has some vile followers. Her engagement isn’t great though-she gets the odd viral tweet but for someone with her many followers there are several tweets that only get single figure reactions. It’s all about the engagement. Wouldn’t be surprised to see those dwindle now that she’s being so widely mocked. She must be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
IMO Tom Potatoes deserves some sort of one-time Outstanding Achievement award.
Sculpted by an anon artist from Saffron Walden.

All hail the power of Tom the Potato Legend, for he will inherit the earth (in the gro bags).

1664839023132.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.