Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, but does someone have a link to this mysterious 'potatoes' please?
Here you go. You’ll need a strong stomach 🤢 TWsuicide and other stuff

Also know the link below has surely been posted before but I am truly absolutely HOWLING at this headline. Glorious!
783E2F54-144C-4296-A06D-127E969E8CE4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Here you go. You’ll need a strong stomach 🤢 TWsuicide and other stuff

Also know the link below has surely been posted before but I am truly absolutely HOWLING at this headline. Glorious!
View attachment 1624018
The Spiked article is written by another Tom!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That Parody Account needs to get out of Slopbot's niche. He's been satirising her for nearly two years and now this account's going to come along and STEAL our LIFE'S WORK. Our non-denominational lawyer has been informed. Warned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
"That's not a profile picture, that's a cry for help"

Thread Title Nomination

It's just.. cooks kiss, which is like a chef's kiss, but with more slop. 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Can we send thoughts and prayers to any fellows at the Monday meeting she haunts. Those poor buggers have probably had an earful of it tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What's creasing me about the new profile picture is that she clearly has a hidden stash on photos ready to go at any one time. Just a folder of unknown hilarity.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Can we send thoughts and prayers to any fellows at the Monday meeting she haunts. Those poor buggers have probably had an earful of it tonight.
I'm not entirely convinced she attends one. Possibly more lies for clout? If she told me it was raining, I'd go outside and check.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
"okay, so I made a little mistake when recommending Eastern European cookbooks...."

*40 minutes pass*

"Then they were trying to LITERALLY MAKE ME STOP BREATHING by laughing at my disabled mums potatoes...."

* 20 minutes passes*

"But I'm living my best life OUT OF SPITE. They won't kill me with their words...."

*35 minutes passes*

"Now they've started a parody account! This is the latest assassination attempt. I commanded my fans to get it taken down but there was some sort of Twitter glitch and it put on nearly 1000 followers in a day. Needless to say...."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Jack announces she's leaving twitter for good and then proceeds to come back on 3 days later to tweet and remind everyone for a second time that she's leaving. Just leave in silence!! Attention seeking or what

• Haha
Reactions: 57
While she’s quiet and as it’s almost Halloween BOO! 👻 (I guess?), I thought we might like to revisit one of her greatest hits
7EB3AD0C-592E-443B-9943-FD1674D9A1F8.jpeg
And here’s some vintage Jack right before flouncing off Twitter because: Trolling
In 2015 it’s all a bit Westlife perched on stools singing a bad cover of Abba “I have a Dream”
3C0AA0B0-B928-43F6-8FEC-8291FF6BCA37.jpeg

In 2018: #BeKind (and you should have kissed my arse instead of lurking)
FFF4BCA0-EC81-44DE-A3A3-5A7B871CD232.jpeg

And as for the far less zen 2022 great flounce of the roasties? Deleted it, mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
"okay, so I made a little mistake when recommending Eastern European cookbooks...."

*40 minutes pass*

"Then they were trying to LITERALLY MAKE ME STOP BREATHING by laughing at my disabled mums potatoes...."

* 20 minutes passes*

"But I'm living my best life OUT OF SPITE. They won't kill me with their words...."

*35 minutes passes*

"Now they've started a parody account! This is the latest assassination attempt. I commanded my fans to get it taken down but there was some sort of Twitter glitch and it put on nearly 1000 followers in a day. Needless to say...."

And not a crappy thumbprint biccie was scoffed up in all that time and no one dare asked for a refill cuppa.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jack announces she's leaving twitter for good and then proceeds to come back on 3 days later to tweet and remind everyone for a second time that she's leaving. Just leave in silence!! Attention seeking or what
As Awfully Molly said when she was notifying the Twitterverse that she was taking a few days off, "I know this isn't an airport, but...." That's how you do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
TBH the pic honestly just makes her look bigger than she really is because of the awkward pose and angle combined with the unflattering outfit. What really makes it uncanny valley is whatever she’s done to her head. I still don’t understand what made her look at that pic and go, Yup, jobs a good ‘un.

I normally refrain from commenting on womens bodies at all, because god knows we all get enough of it IRL and online. Jack is the only person I make an exception for because her history ofED/skinny baiting and body checking is so unforgivable. Thankfully I’m well recovered now but she’s def triggered me in the past and I know she’s triggered others on these threads too.

So on that subject, this particular pic of her real self says pure hangover / ❄ bloat to me. This is what I used to see in the mirror on a Monday morning.

View attachment 1623644
A terrible cardigan, saggy t shirt and your dad's gifted watch?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She should have read the tattle rules. It would improve her tweet game...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.