Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats with the shirt? she looks like its a dating website profile pic and one of those ones where you really dont get what's on the menu.
The shirt is the one thing about the picture I like.

I think she's attempting to look a bit Italian. Obviously making a complete dog's dinner (Content dinner?) of it stylewise but there's something about the dark eyes and lips.

Just seen the parody Twitter account profile pic 🤣 A tiny bit of wee almost came out 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Congratulations to any Fraus who guessed she'd be back on Twatter today.

She really does have the breaking strain of a KitKat when it comes to keeping off social media. Bouncing from roast potatoes drama to buttery fur drama on Insta and then back to 'the hellsite'.

I wonder how long before she sets the flying monkeys onto some small account.

Did she really say she sold lightbulbs? I can only find quotes about removing them.

View attachment 1622172
BIB Thread Title Nomination

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's the stuff of night terrors. Imagine you wake up in the middle of the night. You notice a terrible eggy smell in the room with base notes of rotting fish, then a voice in the darkness says "I'm going to wife you, right up". That's worse than a full on pumble attack.
This, except my personal demon says "These are the tomatoes I am growing for my lover"
Shudder.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
When you watch 2d cartoons and they look straight at the camera....

Making fun at Monroe telling Tom her mum is disabled when tom said her taters looked dire.
Got it - just saw it was from the parody account. I've been skim-reading a lot of these Jack Monroe threads, so my brain and eyes are a bit frazzled :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This might work. She was late so it was a way into the programme. After the foot chat. I gave up before she honked her way on.

2 hours 33 minutes.
She's drunk or on something.
How embarrassing.

Eta
This has all been watched and discussed already so apologies.
But
Deeeep voice = codeine
Nasal issues = coke
Talking pony = Jack Monroe

All opinion m'lud

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
2 hours 33 minutes.
She's drunk or on something.
How embarrassing.

Eta
This has all been watched and discussed already so apologies.
But
Deeeep voice = codeine
Nasal issues = coke
Talking pony = Jack Monroe

All opinion m'lud
This was even worse than I imagined. Not only does she sound terrible, but she was talking absolute bollocks. Burgers become bolognaise become goulash become chili become soup? At some point it's going to run out. By the end of that food chain the chili would be a few sad overcooked veggies and a scrap of meat floating around in water.

Also wondering if she was trying to steal Prue Leith's thunder by threatening to do recipes for meals on toast....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This was even worse than I imagined. Not only does she sound terrible, but she was talking absolute bollocks. Burgers become bolognaise become goulash become chili become soup? At some point it's going to run out. By the end of that food chain the chili would be a few sad overcooked veggies and a scrap of meat floating around in water.

Also wondering if she was trying to steal Prue Leith's thunder by threatening to do recipes for meals on toast....
Then forget she nicked Prue's idea and go nuts on Twitter accusing her of stealing her ideas. ❄ ❄ ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 31

He stayed very quiet didn't he? Let her get her load of bollocks out. As confused as the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There is going to be stiff competition in The Sloppies in the squig catagory this year between (so far):
Tom Potatoes
Parody Jack
TD

All strong contenders.
Did any Frau volunteer to run them this year? Our dear hose-eating Fox @Switchstreetz is unable to do it this year, and we only have a few weeks until SLPBT’s botday, when nominations traditionally open

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Flying monkey round up

Can never get over them crying it's bullying and abuse whilst saying things 100x worse. I really think some of them get a sadistic thrill out of belittling people they deem deserving of the abuse.

Twitter is the place where critical thinking goes to die.
delete your account has ended me. Send ambulanceos.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It really is amazing to think a few months ago any seeming lone voice about Jack on twitter was leapt on by here as a hopeful sign. As an eg something like 'a certain poverty chef seems very complacent'. It literally could've been as vague and random as that.
Compare and contrast to now.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
It really is amazing to think a few months ago any seeming lone voice about Jack on twitter was leapt on by here as a hopeful sign. As an eg something like 'a certain poverty chef seems very complacent'. It literally could've been as vague and random as that.
Compare and contrast to now.
It's absolutely incredible. There must have been so many people staying quiet. She must be kicking herself for writing Hunger Hurts 2.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Did any Frau volunteer to run them this year? Our dear hose-eating Fox @Switchstreetz is unable to do it this year, and we only have a few weeks until SLPBT’s botday, when nominations traditionally open
I’m happy to give it a go , if a more experienced Frau/The entire F+D thread are happy to give me some tips - as far as I can remember, it’s thread asking for categories then voting then final award webpage? Although if I do it, I can not promise there will be a crossword because I think you will find I won bragging rights last year for being fastest completer and the temptation to protect them by refusing any challengers may prove too tempting 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
This, except my personal demon says "These are the tomatoes I am growing for my lover"
Shudder.
🎵Your own personal Jesus demon 🎵

(Mine too in fairness) Boak. MCM isn’t making this up in a fuge state.

7B6BE991-9CB9-4BC8-BFAE-E3585881A7C2.jpeg
ETA Courtesy of @Ostapbender, a Jack ‘poem for my lover’ too
4977A143-814C-49C2-9A43-DB3C2A83A551.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.