Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a poster on twitter who some squigs are suggesting is Jack, trying very hard to get attention drawn to Martin Lewis' charitable donations, asking why he isn't under as much scrutiny as Jack.
I'm rubbish at spotting socks, so it is probably just another zealous Jack fan. But, tin hat theory, we don't know what DMs Jack might be sending people to try to control narratives 🤷‍♀️
We know she does, from that squig former fan who resignedly said 'yeah saw your DM. But I'm out and you're now blocked'.
Martin Lewis had to walk away as a trustee from the MSE charity a LONG time ago, for reasons that are not entirely transparent, but might or might not be related to sandbagging cash, and using it as a very tax-efficient way of remunerating his father... Dates back to 2010... https://blog.moneysavingexpert.com/2010/12/im-leaving-the-mse-charity-trustees-hurrah/

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I've done a thread as this one got a bit fill:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.