Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Left it wet/dirty after use. For some time, I woukd think.
I suspect she wants the knives to look old and well used, once she bought them with her Patreon money, I reckon she buried them in the garden for a bit, bashed them about on the patio, added some SLOP, baked them in the oven and then VOILA, her knives look a bit like Allegra’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How can we be sure who the real Jack Monroe is when she looks drastically different in every photo.
8B40C9A7-6C90-483F-BB3F-0EE6ADDFE5B6.jpeg

That new profile photo looks like she’s tried to turn herself into the benighted love child of
Mary the Punk
7019CD78-7743-4D7A-A0C2-81C7406602E4.jpeg
That other absolute fantasist (and bee botherer)
A7958810-4A9D-42E4-B4FD-6408B87E543C.jpeg
It says work enquiries. WARNED.
Work enquiries like “Dear Rosemary, I am writing to enquire why that grifting charlatan client of yours Jack Monroe never seems to do any actual work in her “100 hour work weeks” and instead takes money from people while either providing nothing in return, or that she grifts into her personal accounts for other states purposes, and just keeps it?”

That sort of thing?

PS that parody account really needs to change its pic to that new one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Je suis 💀

Thank you for this chaos, Jack. If I was a total idiot I'd pop something in your tip jar for the entertainment today.

First squig is (obviously) one of her slop-botherers.

1664803854523.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but I’ve seen lots of comments on the ❄❄❄ issue - is this based on anything specific like people seeing her out locally, or just linked to the way she behaves and the weird hours she spends raging on Twitter? I definitely think it’s v credible, but just wondered if there is any more to it that I’ve maybe missed?
It's been a long time but I think I remember it being a rumour on the Mums of the Net (am I right in thinking you're not allowed to say that name here or am I being unnecessarily chaotic?). It was one of those "you'll never guess which celebrity is doing this" kind of Take a Break/Chat Magazine rumours. No idea what connected it to Jack though.

Reactions: 26
She’s reactivated her account already?!

I’m guessing she’ll be back and posting woe is me by 5pm this evening.

Reactions: 21
being a benevolent ninny, I will supply mackie with some recipes 😇 as she’s sooooo busy

Screenshot_20221001_213656.jpg

Screenshot_20221001_224705.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
75CC0F92-58BF-41A6-AF7D-AAE4EF4C2156.jpeg

C8B084B1-FFD9-45C9-A1A8-F75154123EA1.jpeg

From the new pic, I’m wondering if she’s hoping for the lead in the next James Bond film?
Dr Dr No
Three Diamond Rings Aren’t Forever
The Girl with the Golden Spoons
From Russia with Glove
Thunderclap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
There is nothing on this earth funnier than someone who cannot take a joke at their own expense. More so when you know she's crashing about the crappy bungalow with a lost bobble face on her over the whole thing. The flying morons getting angry about it are the cherry on top. A superb chaos and she's not even been back a full day.
Jack's achilles heel is absolutely a lack of ability to laugh at herself. This is why she has lost it now on twitter as she is being ridiculed. The rinsed hoops, the potatoes, parody accounts.
She doesn't mind so much any accusations of fraud, laziness etc, she is actually shameless like that, it is ridicule she simply cannot handle. So calls it 'abuse'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Great calculations @heretoreaditall2019

If she is making £2156/mth then that is about £32.5k per year, and we know that is a minimum amount. That’s higher than the average UK salary. Unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Maybe we could do future thread recaps in verse?

Why the quips?
Bee stung lips.

Why the drama?
Teeth like llama.

Why fraus feel dread?
Angora rabbit on Jack's head.

Why Canal wary?
Sharp knives scary.

Why I'm not fussed?
Knives have rust.

Insta was no success
Photos did not impress.

''Dog too fluffy''
''looking scruffy''
Then Jack went huffy.

Why return to hellsite?
Mainly spite.

Parody account so nice
Makes potatoes for brambly mice.
Why mice tears flow?
Monroe.
She not nice
just gathers endless hoard of spice.
(interchangeable, goes with rice).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Some of the quote tweet replies to the daft mare’s post are 👩‍🍳 💋
FB8EBD64-78E9-468F-A71F-7F8B466812A5.jpeg
B8D585D1-4F30-4030-86CB-96A913C2A4DA.jpeg
3B2B0F3B-E508-4C6E-AA95-BB4C67F64F0E.jpeg
A57F4B11-E974-4A5A-A4E6-F5D74CC5FECB.jpeg
89E372F3-F416-489A-B0CA-00056EF74257.jpeg

And this one tagging in Mom and Martin Mate. Is this a pro Jack Stan or an anti Jack person?! WTF! 😂 “SEE THIS” 😂
7AC7F9F1-9509-4E91-9E56-5207EB985EDF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Absolutely creased at the state of the thick squids running around like lemmings trying to report FakeJack and failing so hard. Even more proof that they're thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.