Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now the flying morons think mendacious trolls have somehow hacked Twitter in order to...remove Jack's account from search results? The combination of stupidity and unearned devotion is absolutely breathtaking.

Best get Jack's crack team of tech experts on the case pronto.

View attachment 1622843
View attachment 1622844
From the new pic, I’m wondering if she’s hoping for the lead in the next James Bond film?
Dr Dr No
Three Diamond Rings Aren’t Forever
The Girl with the Golden Spoons
From Russia with Glove
Thunderclap
Dear heart, please don't mention Jack and Bond in the same post. She's very passionate about it (or at least she was for one day of arguing with squigs about it and being the Biggest Bond Fan Ever, then never ever mentioned it again).

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Old Lag 1: What you in for, mate?
Old Lag 2: Got a 10 stretch for running a Jack Monroe parody account on Twitter.

View attachment 1622710
Jack Monroe - we know you read on here. Are you going to call out thus flying monkey making very clear threats in your name? Think it's time you did before the press (who are already sniffing round) catch sight of you being complicit and granting permission by inaction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Couldn’t see this mentioned anywhere else in this thread - just saw this on Twitter, so got a screen grab hope to goodness this isn’t true and that no-one is suffering too badly after an SM pile on by the FMs and JM

17D87888-6EEC-4C2E-8CAD-89B1E3565C3F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
Seeing the cover photo for her new book, I genuinely thought it was Alexandra Fletcher (yes I googled), yer woman out of Brookside and Hollyoaks with a new hairstyle.

1664806146578.png

But the new profile pic, hoo boy... the FaceTune ops room right now:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is not a criticism of her looks themselves but that new Twitter picture puts me in mind of how they draw characters on Peppa Pig with both eyes on the same side of their faces.
If someone could make a Jack version of this, I'd probably owl champagne until I literally STOPPED BREATHING
f9c.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Parody account now at over 800 followers.

I think Jack needs to re-think her “algorithm hacking”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If Jack ever gets a statue, I will devote the rest of my days on this earth to ensuring there is always a traffic cone atop her head.
I will move back to the UK and meticulously, painstakingly train a flock of slop-fed pigeons to tit on it in perpetuity. Accuracy will be kinda their flex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.