Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tecnically a parody account should indicate in their name that it's a parody, though not all acounts do so.

Twitter's first action is to contact the owner of the parody account and ask them to change various aspects (name, profile pic etc.).

She's utterly ridiculous trying to take down an account with just over 300 followers. Hopefully it backfires like the Tom Potato situatoin and their followers skyrocket instead.

That new profile pic is ... interesting 👀
Up to 630 now & steadily increasing by the minute. Revenge is a slop best served cold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Jackie Pan
Can’t wait, this is up there with brewing tea in the slow cooker for me. Like your tea would taste of chicken, your bed would smell of chicken too when you use the old baking trays and pans in your bed to warm it up. Big Boak 🤢🥴
To be fair the only thing her mam's roast tatties are good for is warming up the duvet

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope the slop supporters are also reporting the Lee Anderson parody accounts.

Not to do so would be rather hypocritical.

1664801941335.png

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m not back… just back to get you to do stuff on my behalf that I would do if I was back … but I’m not back…

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I'd rather have a statue of the pumble than Jack.
Or maybe a nice collection of marble walri

P.S. I nominate Roger Casement for the plinth. Not sure who decides what goes on a plinth, but if any of the Plinth Gods are browsing Tattle...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but I’ve seen lots of comments on the ❄❄❄ issue - is this based on anything specific like people seeing her out locally, or just linked to the way she behaves and the weird hours she spends raging on Twitter? I definitely think it’s v credible, but just wondered if there is any more to it that I’ve maybe missed?
Unsure if there has been any eyewitness sightings but from being around those circles for many years, her behaviour is classic ❄ connoisseur.

Reactions: 22
The other figure that appears in the search feature, could that be taking into account all cancellations, so the annual peeps that have cancelled but not yet dropped off are reflected here? Hence lower number? 🤔
Yeah I think this is the reason too, would be interesting to have a more reactive number to the chaos - eg if we see losses on around article or podcast releases we can argue that at least x of the total leavers are due to realising the scam 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I wonder if the parody account will get abusive DMs like real Jack does. However, unlike Jack I wonder if they will post actual evidence of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The squigs ('REPORTED!') are so utterly over invested in white knighting her that it's almost like watching a chaos by proxy.

I listen to the Americast podcast and they have a segment at the end where they have four profiles of people split demographically as a sort of social experiment into who gets what on their social media feeds - basically who gets picked for the really right-wing, populist stuff in the algorithm. Anyway it ✨made me think✨ about Jack's demographic and I think the core personalities of the most loyal, ferocious squigs are generally divisible into three main groups:

1) cringey FBPE types who are probably middle class in the majority and enjoy Jack as a sanitised, conventionally attractive mouthpiece for poverty who assuages their own guilt at the same time as allowing them to punch down on actual poor people ("she's helping people FEED THEIR FAMILIES!!!" Editor's note: is she duck).

2) horny people - mostly men - who equate her being terminally online with a higher likelihood of getting a single crumb of attention thrown their way. Unfortunately this group of thirsty squigs do not seem to have stood down even despite multiple shrunken head pics and one of not her fanny.

3) people - often women - who say things like "cockwomble" and "wankbadger" who think Jack's tough girl energy (think 'you start chatting absolute pony about budget meal planning' is aspirational and use lots of nauseating adverbs (think 'softly, gently'). Jack is relatable to them because she also sounds like an exhausting self-aggrandising bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Mendacious has entered the chat. I don’t know how the parody account is going to cope with so many irritated pensioners hounding them like this. I guess they could start tweeting about how it’s made their life HELL and ask for PayPal donations for 3 therapists?
Also the lips transformation is mind blowing
Hey squig, we think it’s funny

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.