Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other figure that appears in the search feature, could that be taking into account all cancellations, so the annual peeps that have cancelled but not yet dropped off are reflected here? Hence lower number? 🤔
That was my previous conclusion. Otherwise I’ve got a sneaking suspicion the “other” figure reflects patroons on the official tiers only, so the new £1 donors aren’t reflected as they don’t generate fees for Patreon.

it would make reporting sense from the platform’s POV as the only figure they care about. Having it as a publicly available view is just familiar bog standard mild incompetence.

WHO BLOODY KNOWS

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I wonder if this is THE Iqbal. This from comments from a Southend newspaper about the opening of a dog cafe.
He seems strangely put out about it 😂

View attachment 1622924
To be fair, poor Iqbal probably isn’t a fan of dogs having been beyond traumatized by his experiences of bags of tit. He’s probably imagining the inside of the dog cafe will look just like his house.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hilarious to me that the Tom Waits “Laryngitis Lounge Sessions” are still up on Twitter.

Can’t believe that survived the purge!
I’ve just “treated” myself to this - I missed (avoided?) it first time round. I’ve missed a lot so apologies if ninnies have already noted this, but:
1. She obviously has two phones (she’s scrolling on one, filming with the other).
2. She’s got more chance of cooking something edible than she has of someone offering her a recording contract.

Send ear-pluggos 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"The Spy Who Burgered Me".

OT I have a genuine ouchy mouth as one of my teeth crumbled away when eating a Milky Way and I've just had the tooth fixed. Send crown-os.

Wheezing at the new profile picture.
KhDt (1).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lee Anderson is trending for being a twit about food bank volunteers. How long until Jack breaks and we get her hot take?

ETA Uh oh, Simon Harris got in there first with a Go Fund Me for The Trussell Trust.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.