Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter allows parody accounts that are clearly marked as such. And this one is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
I love the parody account, and Jack, if you’re reading, imitation is actually a compliment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Interesting... what's the sum on that little lot? 🕵️‍♂️
I think one of them is Global, but the pattern of dots on the handle is throwing me, I'm not tracking it down. They're pretty spenny (£100+ each). Edit: found it, it's a Global Classic, £135 https://www.globalknives.uk/search/all-products#m2:m27

The one on the far left is her Observer Food Award one (it's engraved on the blade, you can see if you zoom in) and she's let it get in that state. Ungrateful mare.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
All this talk of Healthy on a Bootstrap has reminded me of some of her other projects. Any other old timers remember The Gaily Mail (the Twitter for it is still there) and it links to Cooper's account which was abandoned after 7 tweets.
I'd COMPLETELY forgotten about the Gaily Mail (and so has Jack, apparently)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How are they pretending to be you, you absolute nit wit. Do you not know what parody means?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.