Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack’s back and Lorraine’s gone. What’s going on? 🤷‍♀️

Good call to the frau saying she’d be back today.

Reactions: 29
There's an article about her in The Bookseller which I can't open but the blurb says she's a national treasure
Her agent and publisher have called her that..

Blowing smoke right up her arse.

Once her book sales drop, she'll be dropped like a rotten brown apple core.

Reactions: 31
Whoever had Oct 3rd in my sweepstake, DM me for your payout!

(Don’t bother, I spent it already on spoons, old lady crockery, cocaine and pleather leggings)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Oh I really can’t be arsed with Jack being back on Twitter. I don’t want her to stop breathing but I do want her to duck off social media and do something worthwhile with her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

It's written in squig-speak.
And completely ignoring what has been going on. Makes the publisher and editor look bad. And Trussle Trust.

Reactions: 33

They already have dropped. I think the publisher is a prime enabler of the bullshit and chaos (she's one of her therapists as well so god knows what their relationship is).

• Sick
Reactions: 34
How is Jack going to cope when the inevitable quote tweets start up again asking the very valid questions about finances? There’s no way she’ll be able to ignore them all…will need to keep an eye out for the next outburst at some poor bugger on insta.
She already has a ready made excuse for that. They’re all trolls. And I think she still has enough blue tick supporters to give credibility to that lie.

We Frauen have for years expressed frustration at why so many blue tickers support her, thus indirectly validating her bullying ways. My theory on that is that, if you start from the very reasonable premise that pretty much everyone in the North and West London sleb scenes are on ❄, all the time, then that may explain why they feel they have to be nice to Jack. They’ve probably been partners in crime at some awards do or other in the past.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Strongly suspect this is a sock.

View attachment 1622054
Given that most of her tweets are in Swedish, I find that pretty unlikely.

Jack's socks tend to be easily identifiable due to Jack's monstrous ego. She puts something like "secret blue ticker gone rogue" or "you'll never guess what my main account is" in the bio. She is as subtle as a pumble to the face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
She already has a ready made excuse for that. They’re all trolls. And I think she still has enough blue tick supporters to give credibility to that lie.

We Frauen have for years expressed frustration at why so many blue tickers support her, thus indirectly validating her bullying ways. My theory on that is that, if you start from the very reasonable premise that pretty much everyone in the North and West London sleb scenes are on ❄, all the time, then that may explain why they feel they have to be nice to Jack. They’ve probably been partners in crime at some awards do or other in the past.
It's also because they'd all have to go back and retcon their history with her. The media made her into what she is today, it would be a massive embarrassment to so many people if they had to admit to platforming her and being taken in by her.

Screenshot 2022-10-03 at 10.19.50.png

"It is one of the most moving and vivid accounts of the reality of modern poverty."

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
It's also because they'd all have to go back and retcon their history with her. The media made her into what she is today, it would be a massive embarrassment to so many people if they had to admit to platforming her and being taken in by her.

View attachment 1622265

"It is one of the most moving and vivid accounts of the reality of modern poverty."
I've seen more moving and vivid -not to mention more believable and succinct- accounts of the reality of modern poverty written by the the good people who frequent this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
The Bookseller gives one free article per month so some people might be able to access it below.

ETA: Archive Link https://archive.ph/LvFiN
That Tonkinson woman is on another planet and her relationship with Jack is very...odd. And Rosemary the agent can get in the bin with her as well, abusive bully enablers, the pair of them. Ought to be down right ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.