Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they pretending to be you, you absolute nit wit. Do you not know what parody means?
I do hope Twitter doesn’t ban it. They can’t really when you consider the Boris johnson parody accounts etc. which were clearly marked as parody accts

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Does this mean parody Liz Truss and parody Kwasi have to be suspended too?

The fookin nerve of Monroe the bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jack, if you think people will genuinely mistake a parody account for your actual content, maybe you need to consider what your actual content says about you?
Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Her new twitter profile pic looks like something from MySpace, if it was her dating profile she'd be accused of catfishing. 😵💫
What the photoshopped duck is this? I hate it.

ETA: I see someone has sent cattos in the replies to her latest tweet :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She already has a ready made excuse for that. They’re all trolls. And I think she still has enough blue tick supporters to give credibility to that lie.

We Frauen have for years expressed frustration at why so many blue tickers support her, thus indirectly validating her bullying ways. My theory on that is that, if you start from the very reasonable premise that pretty much everyone in the North and West London sleb scenes are on ❄, all the time, then that may explain why they feel they have to be nice to Jack. They’ve probably been partners in crime at some awards do or other in the past.
It's funny they think people even give a tit about it tbh. Everyone knows they do it, it's not some secret thing. I bet many of us know people who do it, it's such a common thing now. Like, who would care if X celeb was caught with it? I know drug use isn't great, obviously, but I'd rather someone I liked be into that then some sort of nasty sexual or abusive thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack, if you think people will genuinely mistake a parody account for your actual content, maybe you need to consider what your actual content says about you?
Makes you think.
Jack is beyond parody.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Well I’ve reported. Parody accounts are allowed so I’ve reported Jack for trying to manipulate Twitter. Gonna start reporting her for swearing and any aggression too-and she’ll struggle to beg now won’t she? Even her followers know about the grifting rumours. How awkward.
Also this made me laugh-the SB thing is just ridiculous. Like Jack’s entire grift, it’s really past its prime.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Can't be arsed squigging for such low quality chat from halfwits but the flying monkeys have started on the parody account. One random thicko and a thirsty old man so far.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Well I’ve reported. Parody accounts are allowed so I’ve reported Jack for trying to manipulate Twitter. Gonna start reporting her for swearing and any aggression too-and she’ll struggle to beg now won’t she? Even her followers know about the grifting rumours. How awkward.
Also this made me laugh-the SB thing is just ridiculous. Like Jack’s entire grift, it’s really past its prime.
I didn't realise you could report for that sort of stuff - she regularly breaks many of these rules the retweeting, the sock accounts...
Screenshot_20221003-113954.png

Parody accounts also need to indicate that they’re a parody in their account name which this one doesn’t at the moment. I didn’t really care either way but now I’m hoping they quickly add it in and are allowed to carry on, just for chaos reasons 🙃
Does it not just have to be in the bio? Lots of political ones don't seem to?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She'll never pass the mic. Many times as a working class woman who was a genuinely struggling single mum I've read a guardian article and thought I've been saying that for years, where's my paid-per-word piece? It's like our experiences are only real and deserving once there's 1 of their own middle class gang to articulate them.

She's admitted herself she's not poor (anymore, lol) so why not shout out some working class blogs or resources? Well Jack's inadvertently given herself away on that one with that snotty entitled Verruca Salt of an answer to that squig that time. It was something like 'you're not using my platform I worked to build sunshine'. Me me me. She's a pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
New face, who dis?
It reminds me of my friend's gothy Mum on Facebook who has put a million filters on her profile pic which has approximately 5 pixels in order to make them look in their 20s when they're actually in their 50s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She's such a humourless bighead.

She could just ignore the parody account, or even have a bit of fun with it .

And why does she always have that same stupid side eye look on her face when she goes bonkers with the face tune?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I've reported parody accounts that only have 'parody' in the bio and they've not been taken down. Twitter has said they are legit.

Reactions: 31
I've reported parody accounts that only have 'parody' in the bio and they've not been taken down. Twitter has said they are legit.
I wonder if a mass reporting makes a difference though? The squigs are ralleying around all saying they've reported.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.