Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So really, twitterers need to report all the above, as well as the various bootstrap1 (up to at least 16) to make sure that the real Jack's one and only account is not threatened. I hope people do. It's confusing otherwise

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I think parody accounts should stick to broadcasting and avoid replying to accounts that are clearly interacting with Jack.

Reactions: 22
Just had a look and shouldn't have, because the 'ouch - pointy things' is my anneurism, even more so than the dire state of some of those knives.
View attachment 1622049
I guess it makes sense in her kitchen - you don’t need to touch the knives to make blended slop.

ETA: Clearly maintaining the knives doesn’t feature in her “100 hours a week”. Why would you want to display them when half of them are in complete tit-state?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It reminds me of my friend's gothy Mum on Facebook who has put a million filters on her profile pic which has approximately 5 pixels in order to make them look in their 20s when they're actually in their 50s.
It reminds me of the sort of photography that SBs dad does.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Screenshot 2022-10-03 11.54.04.png

Oh dear. The new pic is attracting negative comment. DO THEY WANT JACK TO LITERALLY STOP BREATHING???????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
This is not a criticism of her looks themselves but that new Twitter picture puts me in mind of how they draw characters on Peppa Pig with both eyes on the same side of their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 113
Screenshot 2022-10-03 11.57.18.png

Lol! The flying morons are confused by the reporting process. This is outstanding. There's loads of them all pissing their drawers because they're not getting Jack's account suggested to them. Maybe Twitter is bored of you harassing people, you tedious little freaks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
Tecnically a parody account should indicate in their name that it's a parody, though not all acounts do so.

Twitter's first action is to contact the owner of the parody account and ask them to change various aspects (name, profile pic etc.).

She's utterly ridiculous trying to take down an account with just over 300 followers. Hopefully it backfires like the Tom Potato situatoin and their followers skyrocket instead.

That new profile pic is ... interesting 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 65
View attachment 1622449

Lol! The flying morons are confused by the reporting process. This is outstanding. There's loads of them all pissing their drawers because they're not getting Jack's account suggested to them. Maybe Twitter is bored of you harassing people, you tedious little freaks.
Is that because (I think we assumed) Jack set all of those bootstrapcook_(number) accounts up the other day? So they're crowding her out of the reporting process?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Is that because (I think we assumed) Jack set all of those bootstrapcook_(number) accounts up the other day? So they're crowding her out of the reporting process?
It could be because she's only just recently reactivated. It takes a while to propagate across the site.

Reactions: 30
Possibly, a squig was panicking that all these other bootstrap accounts pretending to be Jack had popped up, and she'd sent Jack a screenshot of them all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.