Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious to me that the Tom Waits “Laryngitis Lounge Sessions” are still up on Twitter.

Can’t believe that survived the purge!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Morning Frauen.
Going on a tangent here, but as a cat person I am concerned about Cooper.
Any mention of him since the arrival of the doleful dog?
BTW Loathe the person that the dog is allegedly named after. So doleful dog/ DD from now on.👺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Hilarious to me that the Tom Waits “Laryngitis Lounge Sessions” are still up on Twitter.

So we know how many tweets have been deleted? I know there is a clever frau who gets figures from...Vlad, I guess?

Reactions: 16
Congratulations to any Fraus who guessed she'd be back on Twatter today.

She really does have the breaking strain of a KitKat when it comes to keeping off social media. Bouncing from roast potatoes drama to buttery fur drama on Insta and then back to 'the hellsite'.

I wonder how long before she sets the flying monkeys onto some small account.

Did she really say she sold lightbulbs? I can only find quotes about removing them.

1664785180897.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35

According to this, she only deleted 19 tweets. Hopefully more people can unfollow her now that she's reactivated 🥰

Screenshot 2022-10-03 at 09.18.42.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

She's such an epic throbber, she probably left it up because she thinks we're seething about it. Poor stupid Jack, doesn't realise it's like Christmas on here when she makes a total clown of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Jack is diverting everyone over to Insta to get them tasty, tasty subs for exclusive content.

New platform, same scam.

• Angry
Reactions: 62

She really does have the breaking strain of a KitKat when it comes to keeping off social media. Bouncing from roast potatoes drama to buttery fur drama on Insta and then back to 'the hellsite'.

Did she really say she sold lightbulbs? I can only find quotes about removing them.

View attachment 1622172
Yes I always wondered whether the selling bit was a mis-reading attributable to her terrible writing style. Like "when you've taken out the lightbulbs and sold everything but two plates..."

Reactions: 33
She's trying to move over to Instagram to control the trends. On twitter, people can easily search her name and it is synonymous with grifting and fraud. She can control the narrative on Instagram - there is no trending. She can delete the comments.

• Angry
Reactions: 59
I think her not being able to hand over her socials is not because she doesn't want to pay people but moslty that she is to narcy to lose control over her accounts and in her eyes she is not doing anything wrong.
I think the reason she doesn’t hand over her socials is because her Twitter isn’t really meant to be what you or I would think of as a professional account. See she rarely even posts recipes on it. Her Twitter is a playground for ❄ sessions, for arguing, bigging herself up and manipulating money out of the emotionally vulnerable

Reactions: 67
How is Jack going to cope when the inevitable quote tweets start up again asking the very valid questions about finances? There’s no way she’ll be able to ignore them all…will need to keep an eye out for the next outburst at some poor bugger on insta.

was actually thinking the matted Fur debacle coincided with those pics shared on here from a few years back (clown trousers, Alan Carr, Nigella era). She’d be utterly raging that she’s not mixing in those circles any more, her smile was from ear to ear like she felt “this is where I’m meant to be”…

• Sick
Reactions: 51
The affiliate links thing is probably the worst aspect. Isn't it illegal to not disclose that?
Yes. The ASA have had quite a big push on undeclared affiliate links/referrals. If you see one, report it to the ASA

• Heart
Reactions: 41

View attachment 1622172
She really does have the breaking strain of a KitKat when it comes to keeping off social media.

Deaded

Someone remember this for thread noms later because its glorious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Turns out the ransacking badgers marauding across Essex was true all along.

Gamechanger. No it's not

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I wrote ‘jam’ and ‘bread’ on my hand this morning as I had to pop to Aldi and I actually laughed out loud reading it back 🤣 She should have had that tattooed on her hand instead of that tit quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
There's an article about her in The Bookseller which I can't open but the blurb says she's a national treasure

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just had a look and shouldn't have, because the 'ouch - pointy things' is my anneurism, even more so than the dire state of some of those knives.
View attachment 1622049
The knife picture.....would be interesting to know when that pic is originally from.

Allegra wrote a whole cookbook about her knives. You wouldn't know from the title, but inside each chapter is based around one of her knives and where she bought it.

1664787697971.png

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.