Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do we give her before she starts tweeting again?
Yeah she will. This is her way of creeping back gradually. Insta just doesn't give her the attention she craves and there's not enough conflict for her to seek out, she's toxic and she thrives on being crappy to people and having power over them. 🤷‍♀️

Well it was nice while it lasted. I'll pop the kettle on, anyone for a brew? B3/D2 OK? ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Still off Twitter! Wow. Is this going to be a record? Will she ever come back?

I was thinking about that bizarre IG post where she talks about SB laughing at her sexy pictures. :sick: Thankfully, I doubt the veracity of that piece of Monroe ick, but it makes me wonder: what response did she hope to elicit from that story? It shows a total lack of boundaries, for one thing. It's yet another example of Jack centring herself. They could look through old photos of SB so they can laugh at baby pics or reminisce about nice days out, but nope - Jack chooses to focus on her own photos. Even worse, she suggests that her young son is interested in looking at her arty photos. I don't know her son's exact age, but he's in the range of 'peak disinterest' when everything parents do begins to get awkward and he'll want some space. So, considering all that, why would she post it? Do you think she likes the negative attention as much, if not more, than the praise? I'm beginning to think Jack's one of those people who get bored when there's no drama, so she chooses to create it by posting provocative messages (provocative meaning controversial, attention-grabbing - not sexy). You know how those people on 'Housewives of -Some Rich Place-' always love stirring whenever friendships are going too smoothly? Like that.

My mum brought out old photos of a trip we took to the farm where we got spat on by an angry llama. That llama was the Jack Monroe of the animal world, exhibiting unprovoked hostility and inexplicable teeth, and it must have known I'd become a future frau. Anyway, I think that's the sort of thing SB might find funny - shared memories of silly things.

This is not the llama, but it's near enough. In fact it looks a bit like an interchangeable alpaca?

View attachment 1621927
It's bizarre, but not surprising. When she posts pictures of her kitchen you can see that the photos she puts up on her fridge(s) are all from herself, not others. She wants to be the main character in everything. Not sure if she wanted negative attention about SB, she just wanted people to say they loved her pictures and that they love her. SB was a prop there to bring them up (and she didn't consider it would sound weird). That's my theory.

• Sad
Reactions: 61
She is genuinely going to keep trying to completely ignore all the Patreon / Teemill / PayPal questions, isn’t she. I would have been mortified if I was her, and got caught out taking all that money and doing FA (when I’d promised to)
The sheer audacity to be acting like she’s the one who’s been done wrong just… flabbergasted

Reactions: 66
Oh heck! I literally dont have the time for her nonsense!

Also confused, if your taking a break then keep your account offline. Surely your email will pick up any work stuff and or your actual phone.

Stop being so needy!

Reactions: 47
TBF, for someone so obsessed with rent, the 'living rentfree in your head' is a solid joke (if she was taking the piss out of her RENTING obsession, which she isn't).

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Maybe she was busy beavering squirreling away at the outstanding work items from September and she's about to bang out a link to the Dublin article, an update on patreon, the VBI, the pancake recipe, her recipes for diabetics, a book on the DWP, a guide for boiling eggs (foolproof!), a recipe for her cold remedy and a blog post about cooking for one (but presumably as a single mum).

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Also confused, if your taking a break then keep your account offline.
She's actually done something quite sensible, provided she can stop tweeting. If you delete an account, the name becomes available after 30 days and you can bet that there are people who will have set themselves a reminder to try and steal it when the 30 days are up. When this is your brand, you need to keep control of the associated names on social media.

If she's genuinely taking a break, she needs to hand the account over to a publicist and get them to change the password so she can't tweet from it, and the publicist needs to start tweeting professional things from this professional account, such as recipes, and signposting to support agencies, and so on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just had a look and shouldn't have, because the 'ouch - pointy things' is my anneurism, even more so than the dire state of some of those knives.
View attachment 1622049
It looks like the hoard of Freddie Kruger. Why so Rusty?

Fair enough keeping your brand, but i thought it went when she closed up shop? No? Forgive my ignorance i am not an own business frau. I work for the MAN!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So after causing a huge pile on for one out of many commenters that the dog needed grooming, this comes up. She really is a bullying, lying, horriblebleep who deserves everything that’s coming at her.
do you think she’s really so stupid she believes that there’s no overlap between her Instagram and Twitter followers…? Or is this classic narc gaslighting

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.