Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH the pic honestly just makes her look bigger than she really is because of the awkward pose and angle combined with the unflattering outfit. What really makes it uncanny valley is whatever she’s done to her head. I still don’t understand what made her look at that pic and go, Yup, jobs a good ‘un.

I normally refrain from commenting on womens bodies at all, because god knows we all get enough of it IRL and online. Jack is the only person I make an exception for because her history ofED/skinny baiting and body checking is so unforgivable. Thankfully I’m well recovered now but she’s def triggered me in the past and I know she’s triggered others on these threads too.

So on that subject, this particular pic of her real self says pure hangover / ❄ bloat to me. This is what I used to see in the mirror on a Monday morning.

View attachment 1623644
Such a great post. And this isn't personal to Jack but yes absolutely looks like that, I recognise it in myself an others. Amy winehouse- was the classic example 6 and a half stone but with a pot belly and a round moon face- it's the alcohol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I've done loads of sponsored things through justgiving, the money goes straight to the charity, it never goes near the fundraiser.
That's reassuring, guess I'm just a cynical bleep when it comes to Jack and money 😂 wonder if the marathon one was what made her realise she could have a monthly income for doing duck all if she framed it as a charitable donation.

Reactions: 28
Such a great post. And this isn't personal to Jack but yes absolutely looks like that, I recognise it in myself an others. Amy winehouse- was the classic example 6 and a half stone but with a pot belly and a round moon face- it's the alcohol
I get like that when I've been on the wines a bit too much. Britney gets it as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh wow, Twitter will not drop it. She must be howling.
She's absolutely fucked it on Twitter. She's down to the most swivel eyed and ridiculous flying monkeys (mostly dirty old men and strange middle aged women), most folk are either ignoring her or laughing at her. Who knew she'd be brought down by Ma Monroe's underdone roasties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
When i was a student. I drank alot more than i ever did. I was out maybe 4 times a week and drinking ciders and whatnot. When i look back a photos of me then i definitely had a fatter face and rounder middle. Now a days i only go out about once a month and i rarely if ever drink at home and my face is definitely alot slimmer despite eating the same food.

Reactions: 31
Jack is very, very stupid and knows little about how anything works. That is why in the 21st Century we have this ridiculous grifter telling people to fill their bed with hot, greasy pans as a solution to poverty.
She has absolutely no nous, no practical common sense. This, the radiators, the soap boiling, am sure there’s more.

Reactions: 25
I get like that when I've been on the wines a bit too much. Britney gets it as well.
Yup, also in the prone to boozy moon-face club 🙋‍♀️. You can definitely recognise substance bloat in others once you've seen it in yourself!

Reactions: 30
I've done loads of sponsored things through justgiving, the money goes straight to the charity, it never goes near the fundraiser.
That's reassuring, guess I'm just a cynical bleep when it comes to Jack and money 😂 wonder if the marathon one was what made her realise she could have a monthly income for doing duck all if she framed it as a charitable donation.
It proves that she DOES know how to fundraise properly and through legitimate ways....

Yet she still uses PayPal. Really makes you think 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Her bed warming pan nonsense is nonsense for a lot of reasons, but also, I grew up less than two miles away from Jack, and when I was little in the 80s-90s my family were still using the stoneware/pottery hot water bottles that you had to wrap in a towel or you’d scorch your feet. It was the later 90s, when I went to secondary, that my grandmother treated herself to a rubber hot water bottle; and then that Christmas we each got one from her. Life-changing gifts (at least during the winter!) - my parents could never justify spending money they didn’t have “spare” when we had perfectly serviceable old things that did the same job, albeit a lot less comfortably.

Jack has really never known what it’s like to be poor, to come from a family that’s always had to worry, and who can’t pass on money/inheritance because they haven’t got it to pass on. That’s probably the thing that boils my piss the most about the grifter, that she’s stolen a platform that by rights should have gone to someone who really does understand poverty and hopelessness, but also understands making the best out of what’s available.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.