Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I sneak in one more Bond film?

Chunderbowl

View attachment 1623303
Aside from all the rest and everything about this- I REALLY hate food that's been fucked about with. This is MY aneurism.

View attachment 1623310
Ive already posted this but can never, ever see this picture without thinking that she thought of herself as some sort of version of this…
View attachment 1623338Cosplaying a bargain basement budget smol pixie version of Julia Roberts tinkerbell. With inexplicable sherbet dips.
Who is this person?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1623723

Whilst it's quiet and just for the bantz :LOL:
Jay: Dearheart Jack I’ve just been told in my earpiece by the festival producers that you’ll have to pay to replace the chair you had your rotten trotters on

Jack:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking
hell pal, do you want me to stop BREATHING?
Do you know I had to take 344 modes of transport here all my smol self and WITHOUT Essex 5-0 because it’s outside of their district!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Baking trays do not retain heat very long. It’s stupid as there is a perfectly functioning system (hot water bottles) which are cheap to fill and stay warm for several hours, rather than minutes.
I guess she doesn’t know how real Victorian warming pans worked, they weren’t a metal pan that was heated up and shoved in a bed, they were a metal container that was filled with hot embers.

Reactions: 43
I guess she doesn’t know how real Victorian warming pans worked, they weren’t a metal pan that was heated up and shoved in a bed, they were a metal container that was filled with hot embers.
If she really wants to live a Victorian life she should sell her own piss for a living instead of spraffing it on social media as if anyone gives an actual facetuned duck

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And we all know it wasn’t a real tip anyway. It was a piece of Victorian povvo cosplay to guilt people into giving her money

Reactions: 32
THAT MAN on CH4 now

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jack is very, very stupid and knows little about how anything works. That is why in the 21st Century we have this ridiculous grifter telling people to fill their bed with hot, greasy pans as a solution to poverty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
That Man using tinned mandarins in an entirely normal way tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Old and slightly off topic, but worth remembering how low she is prepared to stoop...
She is nothing like Flack, how dare she compare herself to her!
And she has stated many times that SB reads this...
Her choice of words is horrific and deliberate, in vast amounts of her tweets. SlopGhoul...

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Screenshot 2022-10-03 20.39.56.png

The comments under the Bookseller tweet promoting Jack's book are uniformly negative. This one is my favourite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.