Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she delete this mornings tweet?
Only just saw, do you think she was watching the parody acc. and literally scratching holes in herself as the followers went up?
Absolutely.

Watching her flying monkeys being roasted harder than her mum's potatoes must hurt too.

I bet the landlady will have to replace the carpet (again) after she's been clawing holes in it today.

1664823774697.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So. The money she is raising on gofundme for the Trussell Trust. Can she just withdraw that and use it how she likes?

Reactions: 15
I was just idly having a peek at her insta and I simply MUST post this picture in full length once again because everything about it is truly effing demented.

Camo pjs (I have a smol phone screen !)... Perfick for military round the edges Jacksie. And a plasticine head filter.
And one step back against the wall and she'll be invisible like a ninja. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As bad as the bowl of romantic doggy inspired puke is I find the response worse
"Can't wait to wife you right up"
🤮🤮
Worse than holibobs and platty joobs. 😩
It always makes me think of this creepy little Color me Badd ditty, only “Wife you right up” is creepier and more controlling-sounding
4C9302F9-142D-4F79-A100-A7959CB79841.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
the more I think about it the more disturbing it gets. the implication is that "Mrs J" had romantic feelings towards her dog and/or wants a partner to behave like a pet. what an oddball.
What about pseudo-sexual cosplay Mary Sloppins then?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Not sure - but whoever photoshopped that pic remembered to make her right side a size 8 whilst forgetting to shrink the left down from [looks at self in mirror wearing a big shirt] about a 16.

ETA: God, I've just realised - the chin and jawline on that looks like it's been done with a 30/60 square - it's PYTHAGORAS!!!
Jack modelling her new chin using Gaston as a reference

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I swear she asks Mammy E for help with stuff. I’m sure I read something once where she said her mum taught her you can just make risotto with long grain rice. Covering the hot water in the sink with a baking tray to stop it getting cold sounds like an old “cover the tin bath whilst you’re boiling kettles to fill it” tip of yesteryear. Jack has elevenerifed it by pretending poor people should risk their cotton/poly mix sheets by putting greasy hot metal next to them to “warm the bed”
Of all the stupid, unpractical, wasteful 'tips', this is by far the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every time I see that dead dog goop bowl I want to hurl. Even the caption… was this narc seriously jealous of her then-fiancés affection towards her pet?!
I just think Pet Sematary in a Bowl, the follow to Pet Sematary in a Rucksack

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh and so you know-the racist org I was campaigning against collapsed under scrutiny and it’s leader went to prison for multiple frauds and the Tory government I’ve been campaigning against is also burned it’s last bridge with its greediness. So far I’m 2/3 of things I want to stop happening.
Go well pal.
@Helena Handbasket... does that mean you have a 100% success rate so far? Makes you think... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You'd need to have disordered eating and/or sleep patterns to have the oven on right before bed. By the time you ate the food the pans would be cold. Even if you whipped them from the oven without eating, they'd be cooling fast by the time you'd carried them upstairs to the bedroom. The cost to put the oven on long enough to heat the baking trays to warm and grease up your bed for 30 seconds far outweighs boiling a cup full of water for a hot water bottle. Daft twit
Yes, if you wanted to heat your bed warming-pan-style you'd need something heat-retentive- Cast iron at least. Baking trays are a tit idea. For ALL the reasons.

Reactions: 29
So. The money she is raising on gofundme for the Trussell Trust. Can she just withdraw that and use it how she likes?
No, that's actually set up properly to go straight to TT via Paypal Giving.

While looking for that one I also found this fundraiser for the marathon she didn't run. I hope JustGiving did actually donate that money straight to Mind.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Of all the stupid, unpractical, wasteful 'tips', this is by far the worst.
Baking trays do not retain heat very long. It’s stupid as there is a perfectly functioning system (hot water bottles) which are cheap to fill and stay warm for several hours, rather than minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.