Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she managed to like this tweet from a blue tick account today:

1664815815822.png

Separate smol thought in my brain: I'm so bored of the 'lives rent free in your head' trope. Everything and everyone that pops into anyone's head does so "rent free". I'm being a bit literal there just like our Jackie, but it's just so boring and goady and over-used.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
If she flounces again she only has herself to blame, she has said 100 times how much happier she would be off there, yet she cannot keep away. Her real life must be a right shitshow if this is the better deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Fortunately for all of us (as @traumatised sideboard so astutely put it) we have other things in our heads!

Like jobs. And family. Travel. Friends. Turns out when you do more than wank on about yourself on Twitter, you're capable of multiple areas of interest.

*Walks around spacious mind palace*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I don't mind her living rent free in my head because I'm not a capitalist landlord like her da

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Jack, this is your professional account, for work.

View attachment 1622021
And it’s not rent free Jack. It’s going to cost you. You live in a tiny part of my head along with a gazillion other things I’m able to juggle around. Including occasionally doing ACTUAL unpaid voluntary work, political and environmental activism, anti-fashing, advice/money/time donations to young adult offspring and having a job in the health and social care sector. I’m also a pretty good cook. This means that you are on my radar in the same way that nasty little racists and greedy, lying Tory governments are. I am willing to donate a bit of my time and energy to pushing back against that tit coz I don’t like it, it’s not good for society, it hurts people and it’s wrong.
You take money from people, who often probably can’t afford it and spend it on yourself. You then lie about your purchases and your life in general in order to keep your con going. That is wrong.
Oh and so you know-the racist org I was campaigning against collapsed under scrutiny and it’s leader went to prison for multiple frauds and the Tory government I’ve been campaigning against is also burned it’s last bridge with its greediness. So far I’m 2/3 of things I want to stop happening.
Go well pal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Fortunately for all of us (as @traumatised sideboard so astutely put it) we have other things in our heads!

Like jobs. And family. Travel. Friends. Turns out when you do more than wank on about yourself on Twitter, you're capable of multiple areas of interest.

*Walks around spacious mind palace*
Does your have inexplicable stairs?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just had a look and shouldn't have, because the 'ouch - pointy things' is my anneurism, even more so than the dire state of some of those knives.
View attachment 1622049
Hello, lurker here, just signed up! I don't think that's Jack's writing. It might possibly be Leggy's, but difficult to tell. I would also guess that these aren't her knives. (And yes, the one with the perforated handle is a Global, so quite spendy.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Jackie Pan
Can’t wait, this is up there with brewing tea in the slow cooker for me. Like your tea would taste of chicken, your bed would smell of chicken too when you use the old baking trays and pans in your bed to warm it up. Big Boak 🤢🥴
did she actually do tea (as in the drink, a cup of tea) in a slow cooker? I am wretching. I think I may actually go and vomit up the (perfectly normal from the kettle) cup of tea and go off it for a few weeks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it sad that I'm hoping for a classic Jack luke-warm take on Kwasi-mate's goings on? We all know that will arrive post-haste (tomorrow) as soon as we've had someone else's thoughts.

Surely she's going through her "back on twitter" bingo sheet?! I've guffawed so hard at this thread. I like laughing-stock Jack the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Looks like she managed to like this tweet from a blue tick account today:

View attachment 1623222

Separate smol thought in my brain: I'm so bored of the 'lives rent free in your head' trope. Everything and everyone that pops into anyone's head does so "rent free". I'm being a bit literal there just like our Jackie, but it's just so boring and goady and over-used.
But what about us leftie, already trying to fight poverty in our own smol way pricks? Should we also go duck ourselves or may we continue?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She lives in my head the way Penny-wise lives in the sewers...
"Hiya Georgia Church Suppers.. we all Grift down here.."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Does your have inexplicable stairs?
Oh FOR THE LAST TIME. For the record it’s a MODEST SIZED THREE BEDROOM DORMER BUNGALOW mmmkay! And two of the bedrooms are VERY SMALL!

Do you want her to STOP BREATHING?!

165F50E4-90F9-4E4D-B67E-B23F69BF1B58.jpeg

(found this as I was laboring my way through multiple insufferable blog posts of hers the other day. Think it’s from potatoes but I simply cannot face going back to look through them all again so soon to verify)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Jackie, I already got demons in my head and currently that Freaky song is stuck on a chorus repeat, there's no room for your Mediterranean arse nor ego up in my noggin, soz, pal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.