Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve searched and the sculptor hasn’t mentioned it and I found no joy with the winner’s name, either. A particularly eager & persistent squig (who clearly reads here) has now asked what happened with it.
The sculptor probably is discombobulated by the hundreds of differing images of Jack they've found online.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Twitter Never Dies.

The Patreon is Not Enough.

Can't come up with any better Bond puns than that and they're admittedly lacklustre. My personal Bond punnage peaked a few weeks back and some mad old bat we know had claimed she was having an affair with a fella she had eat an easter egg out of her foof during a tryst at a hotel, and had previously claimed she worked at GCHQ: thus she became Choctopussy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
The sculptor probably is discombobulated by the hundreds of differing images of Jack they've found online.
It's probably put the sculptor in a real quandary - assuming there would be one or two live sittings for all the measurements to be taken, if they produce an absolutely accurate to life bust of Jack, it's going to look as much like the image she presents on social media as that Ronaldo bust a few years ago.

ronaldo.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
It's probably put the sculptor in a real quandary - assuming there would be one or two live sittings for all the measurements to be taken, if they produce an absolutely accurate to life bust of Jack, it's going to look as much like the image she presents on social media as that Ronaldo bust a few years ago.

View attachment 1623090
Thought this was the Taskmaster trophy for a second

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can't be arsed squigging for such low quality chat from halfwits but the flying monkeys have started on the parody account. One random thicko and a thirsty old man so far.
I think I’ve said this before but she would go up in my estimation if even just once in a while, she could laugh at herself. Georgia Church Suppers would have been the perfect time to try it. But she’s just so bloody dull and humourless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thanks @Marmalade Atkins for some reason I’d forgotten that she claimed to have heated ALL HER BAKING TINS in the OVEN and put them in her BED as…wait for it…a cheap alternative to a hot water bottle and thick pyjamas.
And now I’m envisaging her clanking around in bed like the Tin Man
And it has ended me 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Thanks @Marmalade Atkins for some reason I’d forgotten that she claimed to have heated ALL HER BAKING TINS in the OVEN and put them in her BED as…wait for it…a cheap alternative to a hot water bottle and thick pyjamas.
And it has ended me 🤣😂🤣😂
Had she been using them for cooking with first? I’m just imagining them covered in the juice of a roast chicken or something 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Had she been using them for cooking with first? I’m just imagining them covered in the juice of a roast chicken or something 🤢
Don’t worry dear heart she doesn’t roast things. She only ever uses her blender and slow cooker for all recipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How big are her lips in that profile picture, she is starting to look like a spitting image character. Please stop pet.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Slightly off topic, but another Twitter narcissist who has a long history of being vile, abusive and socially performative has been exposed as a toxic tax-avoider and two-faced bully by her former employees who have now taken over the running of The Canary.

Which has got me wondering, has anyone ever seen Jack Monroe and Kerry-Anne Mendoza in the same room together?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ll have you know that Jack Monroes vinaigrette recipe (cold roast chicken juice, leg sweat and dead skin cells, softly, gently harvested from the inside of her bed in the morning) is an absolute banger.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
And it has ended me 🤣😂🤣😂
You'd need to have disordered eating and/or sleep patterns to have the oven on right before bed. By the time you ate the food the pans would be cold. Even if you whipped them from the oven without eating, they'd be cooling fast by the time you'd carried them upstairs to the bedroom. The cost to put the oven on long enough to heat the baking trays to warm and grease up your bed for 30 seconds far outweighs boiling a cup full of water for a hot water bottle. Daft twit

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.