Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see that dead dog goop bowl I want to hurl. Even the caption… was this narc seriously jealous of her then-fiancés affection towards her pet?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Yuk. She’s so ungrateful. We used to rent a teeny 2 bed terrace with a bathroom off the kitchen and loved every minute of it. We’d always lived in shared houses and flats-just having our own front door was a buzz! This kind of comment she makes about her housing situation sums her lack of genuine knowledge/experience up-she’d know how lucky she was, draughts, leaks and all if she’d ever experienced the real crappy end of the housing market-space is such a luxury-not to mention gardens and outbuildings. My friend had to keep her kids bikes under her bed because her flat was so high up and so small. It’s tit like that she’ll never understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
The only reason she deleted her tweet is because, for once, she was gifting something free to someone else.

Parody Jack has gained at least 700 followers whereas Jack ... well ...

We don't give to receive :) Amen.

1664817814822.png

...and counting

1664818019078.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Not sure a 145m2 house is modest. Its her choice to turn her lounge into an extra kitchen diner and take in itinerant labourers as lodgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can I sneak in one more Bond film?

Chunderbowl

View attachment 1623303
Please dearheart, I’ve just had dinner 🤮
But re the smoothie bowls, what in the ever loving duck is in them?! Is it yoghurt? How does she get the colours so bright?
I’ve never had a smoothie bowl and I can’t get my head around them, why eat a smoothie when you can just drink it?
But the ones I’ve seen are mostly fruit (not milky like these ones) and don’t look like the food they throw at each other in Hook.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did she seriously compare her position in her fiancee's heart to that of a childhood pet??? I'm sure in her head that sounded so heartwarming and twee, but what the fffff
Yes she did. In fact she insists on demoting the dog. It took me a few reads to make sense of it-it’s really convoluted and stilting and weird. The whole ‘I’ll never walk to heel’ thing. Gross, yak, horrid. I bet Leggy’s friends were screaming ‘Run!!!!’

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh my gosh this is the funniest thread ever!!! The poster who changed their pic to Lorraine Kelly because they wanted to see her in a hat 🤣 And the drama llama story and pic 🤣🤣 I'm only a few posts in but already thoroughly entertained, thank you all xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The really funny karma twist would be if parody Jack Monroe becomes one of those cult novelty accounts — and gets a funny Christmas book commissioned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Dead dog sitting on rubble next to either a polluted beach or under an apocalyptic sky, with a mutant sun (or rotten jellyfish?) alongside it… I can imagine the expression that greeted this bowl when Jack’s grubby hands presented it, like a religious offering, to a poor woman just waking up in bed… and it’s not quite joy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Agatha Grifty thinks she’s 🔺 where she lives in my head, rent free? Jack you live in my iPad where I am aghast at your latest nonsense, day after day for about 2 years now.

I’m praying for a plot twist reveal that Tom Potato Legend is behind the parody account!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Yes she did. In fact she insists on demoting the dog. It took me a few reads to make sense of it-it’s really convoluted and stilting and weird. The whole ‘I’ll never walk to heel’ thing. Gross, yak, horrid. I bet Leggy’s friends were screaming ‘Run!!!!’
the more I think about it the more disturbing it gets. the implication is that "Mrs J" had romantic feelings towards her dog and/or wants a partner to behave like a pet. what an oddball.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The really funny karma twist would be if parody Jack Monroe becomes one of those cult novelty accounts — and gets a funny Christmas book commissioned
So they’ll be looking for nice edible recipes or do you think they’ll go straight for Letitia Cropley from Vicar of Dibley type stuff? Jam and Branston pickle sandwiches etc? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They could be the Christmas number one single, covering a Tom Waits song and giving all the profits to TT.

That'll show them, Parody-Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They could be the Christmas number one single, covering a Tom Waits song and giving all the profits to TT.

That'll show them, Parody-Jack.
And they could get their own comedy cookery mini-series where middle-class people have to do a £20 food shop and live on it for a week along with a cupboard full of sardines and rinsed hoops.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please dearheart, I’ve just had dinner 🤮
But re the smoothie bowls, what in the ever loving duck is in them?! Is it yoghurt? How does she get the colours so bright?
I’ve never had a smoothie bowl and I can’t get my head around them, why eat a smoothie when you can just drink it?
But the ones I’ve seen are mostly fruit (not milky like these ones) and don’t look like the food they throw at each other in Hook.
The bit I don't get is the yellow circle thing towards the top right.

It looks like the remains of a juiced lemon, stuffed inside a ring of red onion. But it can't possibly be... can it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.