Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf she does live rent-free in my head but it's a house of multiple occupancy and she's confined to the oubliette for most of the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
You'd need to have disordered eating and/or sleep patterns to have the oven on right before bed. By the time you ate the food the pans would be cold. Even if you whipped them from the oven without eating, they'd be cooling fast by the time you'd carried them upstairs to the bedroom. The cost to put the oven on long enough to heat the baking trays to warm and grease up your bed for 30 seconds far outweighs boiling a cup full of water for a hot water bottle. Daft twit
I swear she asks Mammy E for help with stuff. I’m sure I read something once where she said her mum taught her you can just make risotto with long grain rice. Covering the hot water in the sink with a baking tray to stop it getting cold sounds like an old “cover the tin bath whilst you’re boiling kettles to fill it” tip of yesteryear. Jack has elevenerifed it by pretending poor people should risk their cotton/poly mix sheets by putting greasy hot metal next to them to “warm the bed”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Jack has also blocked the parody account.
Was that only after realising that by tagging the parody account in, they could actually answer back, or was it after losing another 10k now enlightened followers & pointing them & others straight to her nemesis who is largely doing an excellent job of the unexpected spotlight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The parody account was just her 'in' to reactivate. It's just sad really how desperate she is to be on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 49
"The Spy Who Burgered Me".

OT I have a genuine ouchy mouth as one of my teeth crumbled away when eating a Milky Way and I've just had the tooth fixed. Send crown-os.

Wheezing at the new profile picture.
View attachment 1622965
Yes, it's like Death by (Bad) Photoshop.😁 Disclaimer: not a literal death, obvs. You'd think by now she'd know how to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Still off Twitter! Wow. Is this going to be a record? Will she ever come back?

I was thinking about that bizarre IG post where she talks about SB laughing at her sexy pictures. :sick: Thankfully, I doubt the veracity of that piece of Monroe ick, but it makes me wonder: what response did she hope to elicit from that story? It shows a total lack of boundaries, for one thing. It's yet another example of Jack centring herself. They could look through old photos of SB so they can laugh at baby pics or reminisce about nice days out, but nope - Jack chooses to focus on her own photos. Even worse, she suggests that her young son is interested in looking at her arty photos. I don't know her son's exact age, but he's in the range of 'peak disinterest' when everything parents do begins to get awkward and he'll want some space. So, considering all that, why would she post it? Do you think she likes the negative attention as much, if not more, than the praise? I'm beginning to think Jack's one of those people who get bored when there's no drama, so she chooses to create it by posting provocative messages (provocative meaning controversial, attention-grabbing - not sexy). You know how those people on 'Housewives of -Some Rich Place-' always love stirring whenever friendships are going too smoothly? Like that.

My mum brought out old photos of a trip we took to the farm where we got spat on by an angry llama. That llama was the Jack Monroe of the animal world, exhibiting unprovoked hostility and inexplicable teeth, and it must have known I'd become a future frau. Anyway, I think that's the sort of thing SB might find funny - shared memories of silly things.

This is not the llama, but it's near enough. In fact it looks a bit like an interchangeable alpaca?

View attachment 1621927
1) Love the llama
2) Yes I do think she enjoys the negative as much, if not more than her positive responses. She loves perceived injury and is incredibly combative. I think she’s too easily influenced and not genuine enough to find a happy home on Insta. If you are going to be the one doing the influencing your core interest has to be solid-flitting from cabinets to slop recipes to selfies is fine on your personal but a pro account has to be clean, pleasant to scan through, coherent boards all telling a larger story etc. I have 3-one for family pics and nonsense, one for garden plants/food/things I make and one for the dog. The dog’s page is by far the most popular and took off the fastest-it’s crazy and it would be so easy to monetise in some way but I have no interest in doing that. The people who comment on the pics and follow are so sweet and dog-loving and the thing I think distinguishes most are their comments and the advice you get, how it’s phrased and how people disagree there. It’s much gentler and people are quicker to immediately block anyone ruining the vibe. Her replies are too FB/Twitter aggro. Insta is the sweet summer child of SM and her angry, let me BREATHE style of posting doesn’t fly there.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
And she's sending everyone to Insta

View attachment 1621992
Ah yeah this isn’t going to work. Your Twitter squigs like the hellsite Jack. You’re a fairly big noise there. You’re gonna get crushed on Insta and they’ll all get blocked and reported for their threatening posts and flying monkey behaviour. You’ll be everyone’s Story about what a twit you are. Start practising your Tik-Tok skills or your next stop will be Trump’s Truth Social.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I keep her in my orangery
I keep her in the bin, where she belongs. She has plenty to eat as we make sure there are a few scraps in there. I'm sure she can make a picnic from old teabags, (sorry ninnies but milk is vile:sick: so all your tea talk in the last thread made me:sick:) egg shells and...actually, that's it. We don't have any food waste 😁😁😁 'cause I'm good like that. Send me patreon, paypal and book offers, pronto.
Now duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve searched and the sculptor hasn’t mentioned it and I found no joy with the winner’s name, either. A particularly eager & persistent squig (who clearly reads here) has now asked what happened with it.
The sculptor asked not to be identified. The winner modified the bust by hollowing out the nose and using it as a stashbox. When SaffronWalken pcso's popped in for a welfare check, the winner claimed the bust was full of caster sugar, made everyone a cuppa, and none of them was ever heard from again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know we've done James Bond now but I was behind and want to play:

Slop of Solace
Slopfinger
The World is not Twitter
The Squigs Who Loved Me
Live and Let ME BREATHE YOU ALL WANT ME TO Die*

*I do not at all want Jack to die. A+ return to chaos today.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If only she could Facetune herself into a decent human being? She's like something out of Blade Runner. A Replicant (or Replicunt?!) with a pantry. I realise my comments sound mean but I'm bleeping sick of her, her grifting and leading people down the garden path constantly. It needs to stop.
BIB thread title nomination 👌🏼 (I know it’s a little early please don’t ground me)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.