Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plot twist. I think Jack, being the narcissistic turd that she is, is actually LOVING that shes got her own parody account.

Number 1. She will think shes super famous
Number 2. It will give her an excuse to garner sympathy from her weird, obsessive cult members!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ffs how does she continue to get even more embarrassing it's truly a skill 😩 That pic! The comb over, the black & white filter, the hand on hip, the tripod setup, the blatant editing. It's so Bebo stunner 2006 😩😩 The "I'm not back" when clearly you're back and have been desperate to do so since the second you deactivated. We've been here before so many times it's so cringe 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
If only she could Facetune herself into a decent human being? She's like something out of Blade Runner. A Replicant (or Replicunt?!) with a pantry. I realise my comments sound mean but I'm bleeping sick of her, her grifting and leading people down the garden path constantly. It needs to stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes I have waaaaaaay too much time on my hands, but after seeing someone else’s comparison I had to put my own twist on Jack’s biggest stans
51653324-47B9-4B66-AC49-7BAFAC6E7860.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Afternoon, all!

Have been considering a de-lurk for quite some time. Been trying to come up with something succinct that can truly encapsulate all the Feelings I have about Jack, but what it boils down to is simply this:

duck me, she is bleeping insufferable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
What happened to the SaffronWaldren bust?
I’ve searched and the sculptor hasn’t mentioned it and I found no joy with the winner’s name, either. A particularly eager & persistent squig (who clearly reads here) has now asked what happened with it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Jack's achilles heel is absolutely a lack of ability to laugh at herself. This is why she has lost it now on twitter as she is being ridiculed. The rinsed hoops, the potatoes, parody accounts.
She doesn't mind so much any accusations of fraud, laziness etc, she is actually shameless like that, it is ridicule she simply cannot handle. So calls it 'abuse'.
She cannot stand being laughed at, however mild and lighthearted it may be. Her grandiosity means she views herself as super important, special, intelligent, better than others etc and she expects others to hold her in that regard too. When people are laughing at her, they aren't complying with this view of her - quite the opposite - and it infuriates her. The other stuff won't get to her anywhere near as much as being made a mockery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.