Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fascinating how one can’t find the time for “admin” (backdating patreon rewards for those ripped off) due to RELENTLESS twitter abuse…

Yet can find the time to box up her son’s bedroom 6 months in advance of moving to practice but still has drawers of janky knobs she hasn’t cleared or packed.
really makes you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I can't cope with how uneven that trifle layering is - does Big Dave live in a house on the hill?

I am loving the Withnail memes on here, making me crave a Camberwell 🥕

Not sure if this has been posted (these threads are a wild ride) but this is from the bio of the chap who did the thread about the flying monkey tweets.

View attachment 1609905
I could not figure out who this was at first - found it now - Gazza Spam.... !

Reactions: 12
Re cumin: Someone I know once described it as "scrotal" and it's something I think of every time I use it.
Hahaha (and also eeeew). I use it a lot but I do think of it as ‘armpitty’ and now I’m worried about what this says about me. 🔺

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The dog isnt even looking at her. The picture is from one side and the dog is looking away with a pissed off rolled eyed look. We understand pet!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
re: jack’s ig stories - just watched all her “frugal tips” - someone tell me how this is cheaper than buying some cheap bubble bath?????

A5C9DB94-C5DD-49AA-A2FA-FC3EB577B49E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
To do list to make povs like me again
What do povs like?
Dogs ✔
Babies (borrow one?)
Cheap food ( Do a pretend shop again)
Knobs.. ✔

Also
Google what do poor people do for hobbies.
Use sock to get people to see greatness again
Make a toastie with sandwich spread and eggs in it. Take photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Please tell me that is for an elderly or infirm cat.
Cats go mad for them. I usually feed mine one like its a Frube so I don't have to look at the pink goo.

Jack would 100% use this in her fishy pasta recipe and say it wouldn't be amiss at The Ivy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
What with Jack's continued twitter silence, and the mentions of her insta account, I went for a good old scroll
Screenshot_20220928-131302~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220928-134652~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220928-133336~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
re: jack’s ig stories - just watched all her “frugal tips” - someone tell me how this is cheaper than buying some cheap bubble bath?????

The absolute state of that entire thing. Get back on twitter shouting your mouth off, it suits your skill set & personality much better.
(Apologies for the aggressive tone, her absence the last few days was very unnerving, I am not quite myself)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Yeah this is how you know it's all bloody performance for the middle class and luvvies etc. Who the duck else can be arsed with pissing about wasting time, energy and money on that bollocks. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.