Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing is that if she does go back to twitter you can guarantee that the next photo she posts of food, someone will call it dire

• Haha
Reactions: 84
The soup will be grey because she's used ageing flat mushrooms with gills full of spores.I made that mistake with an omelette once, didn't show it around though! Not unsafe, just unsightly.
And MLs excuse was "clonazepam made me bonkers for a bit"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Fascinating how one can’t find the time for “admin” (backdating patreon rewards for those ripped off) due to RELENTLESS twitter abuse…

Yet can find the time to box up her son’s bedroom 6 months in advance of moving to practice but still has drawers of janky knobs she hasn’t cleared or packed.
really makes you think.
Her moving SB into her room and bed feels like it was to emphasise how he will have the only bedroom in the new flat and she won't. Sort of "you might as well move into my room because I don't need it anymore since I'll be sleeping on the sofa when we move". It feels really petty. Does that make sense to any other fraus?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Surely whatever she used to make bubble bath you could just put in the bath and save all that faff?

It's almost like it was all made to post a selfie with a bottle of squash with foam in 😆

With the cost of water (in the south) and heating water the cost of fancy luxury bubble bath like radox (I hear it's the brand of billionaires and bankers who use it in between eating their fancy Bigham and m&s meal deals) pales into insignificance.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Good morning ninnies!

Or at least it was until I saw this post, I couldn't believe my eyes that a cook would post this and have pride about it? It looks revolting and the light fixture plucked from the house of a hoarder who has smoked for 30 years to present it in.

Now I can say this with 100% certainty, that trifle looks dire.
THE RUST AROUND THE EDGE 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Even if it was cheaper to boil your own bubble bath, most of us have families, friends, hobbies and jobs to fill our time instead of this pointless shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Her moving SB into her room and bed feels like it was to emphasise how he will have the only bedroom in the new flat and she won't. Sort of "you might as well move into my room because I don't need it anymore since I'll be sleeping on the sofa when we move". It feels really petty. Does that make sense to any other fraus?
It's definitely in the 'after all I have done for you' territory. Poor SB. He's not got a lot to look forward to regarding his mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Even if it was cheaper to boil your own bubble bath, most of us have families, friends, hobbies and jobs to fill our time instead of this pointless shite.

Without sounding like a bastard, just saying, but bubble bath is hardly an essential. It's lovely, yes, a hot bath full of soft bubbles is a treat, but not necessary. Just hot water and a bar of soap will get you clean. She makes up such tit lies and priorities things that expose her middle-class status.

Fun fact, use to have Fairy liquid baths as a kid if my folks couldn't afford bubble bath that week. (My mum was adamant that only Fairy liquid was suitable, to this day she'd never buy an own brand washing up liquid 🤷‍♀️ IDK why, pals).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Just musing - if she does return to Twitter, she's doomed isn't she ? Anything she posts is now up to scrutiny by thousands of people who didn't know her before.... whatever shred of credibility she had, which was little, has been annihilated

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Surely whatever she used to make bubble bath you could just put in the bath and save all that faff?

It's almost like it was all made to post a selfie with a bottle of squash with foam in 😆

With the cost of water (in the south) and heating water the cost of fancy luxury bubble bath like radox (I hear it's the brand of billionaires and bankers who use it in between eating their fancy Bigham and m&s meal deals) pales into insignificance.
She really likes doing these stupid Pinterest hacks and pretending they’re in some way money saving. It’s fine if you want to faff about with that sort of thing, but don’t pretend it’s anything other than a hobby. (Although don’t try fractal wood burning, at least thirty three people have died doing it and while I’m clearly not a Jack fan but she doesn’t deserve death by electrocution.)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
How on earth has she even made bubble bath? You need sodium laurel sulphate for bubbles. That wouldn't be cheap to just order. Is she a chemist now? It's so baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just musing - if she does return to Twitter, she's doomed isn't she ? Anything she posts is now up to scrutiny by thousands of people who didn't know her before.... whatever shred of credibility she had, which was little, has been annihilated
Yep. It started with rinsed hoop gate but post potatoes it will be an even bigger tsunami of piss-taking and people calling her out than it is now.

Not only is Jack now a laughing stock but a known fraud.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
With jack's presentation maybe she could get a job at deliciously Ella's plants restaurant?

This is her £18 risotto
Screenshot 2022-09-23 17.28.53.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Yep. It started with rinsed hoop gate but post potatoes it will be an even bigger tsunami of piss-taking and people calling her out than it is now.
I like this. Instead of a nasty campaign of actual trolls, lawsuits, and cancelling, she's just become an internet joke instead. Perfect way to destroy her joke of a career.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.