Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Identikit noses.
It's that very short philtrum/ collapsed septum look that always gets me- because although most is presumably genetic and not anyone's fault, I've mostly seen that look in the likes of Daniella Westbrook (spotted locally) and others with certain habits that also cause husky, nasal voices.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Let's keep a running total (I'm BORED):

£428 on fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 on Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 on antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£400 on Cotswold Company sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 on Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£800 on 2 other Cotswold Company sideboards? (does she have 3 in total?)
Total: £2,589

How much would 77 lipsticks be?
I don't think it's necessarily fair to pick on Jack for every item she owns but anything spenny is fair game imo 💸

Potatreon

View attachment 1611511

😭 🦕
I can't remember the cost but I believe she has two sets of spenny Sophie Conran dishes. Also all the spooooooons. 🥄

More spenny items I can think of:
Sentient mirror
IMac desktop
Daylight alarm clock thing
Countless ugly Nike trainers

Reactions: 29
I can't remember the cost but I believe she has two sets of spenny Sophie Conran dishes. Also all the spooooooons. 🥄

Sentient mirror
IMac desktop
The willow pattern DMs I've wanted for YEARS. Think they're the pair she stores spooooons in.

ETA it's okay you don't need to sad react, I have three sensible plain pairs acquired over about 12 years 😂 just never been able to justify a pair I'll barely wear

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Sentient mirror
IMac desktop
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
That is ridiculous.

I assume that her justification for such hoarding is that she needs all this to present her dishes.

Anyone in her position who had any savvy would just seek a crockery/cutlery sponsor to provide everything for social media. Although of course it’s likely that no prudent crockery/cutlery manufacturer would want to see their wares associated with nauseating slop produced by a snarky grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
While it’s quiet: is the canal sure that the crappy Bungalow was rented unfurnished? Yes she has lots of tat but do we know if she bought the expensive sideboards etc, and that they don’t belong to the Evil Landlady?
Speaking as someone who has seen the rental advert on Rightmove, yes all of the crap is hers. The house was rented unfurnished.
When she vacates next year the house will come up on Rightmove. Then absolutely everyone can see just how lovely, expensive and large it is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Sentient mirror
IMac desktop
Two Burberry Jackets (but I think they were pre-Patreon, correct?)
£100 pigskin hat
£300+ new All Saints jacket
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot
£150 DM boots (other ones, not the willow ones mentioned upthread)

Even if every single item in that house only cost her a quid at a charity shop, there are thousands upon thousands of items stuffed in there.

ETA and the way it’s all stuffed in there, it all looks like complete junk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Sentient mirror
IMac desktop
Strawberry Thief curtains
Tiffany earrings (two pairs)

Reactions: 26
Was just watching her at the Edinburgh book festival a few years back & I can’t believe she said some guy found out the food she’d cooked was all made from tins so he chased her out & she needed security. Of course, before he found out he’d declared it ‘the best meal he’d ever eaten but I suppose some people just don’t like to be wrong’ (at 9 mins in).
Jesus Christ Jack, at least go for lies that might actually pass. This is the equivalent of a 5 year old-and not in a cute way but in a horrifically embarrassing way. I cannot understand how she can not see it. Normal people recognise such ridiculous lies a mile off Jack, seriously.
Has someone dubbed this with Janet Street Porter? She has a serious nasal issue, innit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My son's dog has more followers on Instagram than I do.
I only wish I could get the interaction and follower count the dog has on my business acc! He gets offered collabs and free products and alsorts the little fluff monster.

Maybe Jack could monetise Content if only SHE BRUSHED HER FECKING HAIR!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
That eyepatch shot gives such big Tintin vibes
View attachment 1611624
I don't get WHY the eyepatch, though? It was purely aesthetic so why not just shades?
I lost central vision in one eye some years back (macular hole), and for a year or so after got really bad visual disturbance/ double vision while my other eye became my dominant eye. I was prescribed an occluding contact lens, custom made, to use whenever this was an issue. An eye patch would have done, and a friend's dad with a similar issue used one, but it seemed OTT, frankly. Don't need it any more now my brain has adjusted.
Her eye LOOKED puffy, but an eyepatch wouldn't serve any medical purpose- in fact attracting attention. When I've had black eyes/ sim, I just wore shades! It's the attention she's after though, innit?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Let's keep a running total (I'm BORED):

£428 on fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 on Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 on antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£400 on Cotswold Company sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 on Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£800 on 2 other Cotswold Company sideboards? (does she have 3 in total?)
Total: £2,589

How much would 77 lipsticks be?
I don't think it's necessarily fair to pick on Jack for every item she owns but anything spenny is fair game imo 💸

Potatreon

View attachment 1611511

😭 🦕
She has Cotswold stuff dotted all over the place. Look at the huge dressers in this photo from frau @Marmalade Atkins.

somejacksmeeting.jpg

Coincidentally, this photo is from the thread #Knobwatch 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.