Jack Monroe #382 Any thicker she’d set (unlike her white sauce)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we getting any more from Jack on the whole Guardian interview saga? I was actually enjoying that.
Me too! I think the last she said on it was that she was still trying to claim it was a interview, and passing the blame to the interviewer. She didn’t acknowledge the audio file that shattered all her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’d like to just thank Jack for putting their phone down for a few hours to let us all catch up. Although more likely the publisher confiscated them from her. Thank you for your service to the canal.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'll be honest, I do this. I have a bag in the living room with blisters in, some in my office and then at the side of the bed. Mainly as I have to take stuff at different times and I am too lazy to go to one location.... that said I would never have them on display like some kind of ornament. They are hidden away.... there is also NO Need to write names on anything as they are on the back of the blister.... you'd think Jack with her FORENSIC mind would know this....

It's what you do when you're packing up to send your kid back to school with the medication they need to take - it gets put in the Medical Room along with 750 inhalers (mostly out of date despite telling the parents four times) and no spacers (despite telling the parents they need a spacer as well), some labelled sticky bottles of Calpol for Babies when you're faced by a six foot prop forward asking for his medicine and can his Mum can and get him because he'll get really sleepy now and the occasional packet of hayfever tablets. (The EpiPens/Jext/Emerade get put separately in the Emergency section so anybody can access them in a second if necessary because the kid might have a parent who follows the JM School of Living Dangerously Stupidly and never gives them 2 pens to carry on their person in case they use them up).

Not a necessary act when you're the only person in the bleeping place.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’d like to just thank Jack for putting their phone down for a few hours to let us all catch up. Although more likely the publisher confiscated them from her. Thank you for your service to the canal.
Has there been any word from Jack since? We've had the publisher's commenting/posting, but it's not book related chat at all.

Reactions: 14
So this is the guy she told to ‘touch grass’ and apologised to in a DM. He’s replying to some DM abuse another poster got. I don’t think he’s a fan anymore, obviously it’s not all sorted between them now.
That guy had been sending the same threatening DMs to at least one other person

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
They are actually reminding me more of a slightly fancier version of these dessert cups

Jack's barware is so fancy it can double as dessert and dog bowls, that's a money saving tip, chapeau.

1661974845367.png
1661975211008.png

Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp (shade replaced) c.2013 Debenhams RRP £95.00
Also pictured ubiquitous Cotswold Company sideboard RRP ~£400.00

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Not traditionally feminine. Jack of the filler face, stunt hair, 77 lipsticks is not traditionally feminine? Yeah she’s had some short haircuts and occasionally had styles that are gender non-conforming, but overall she’s very much into the girly stuff. A couple of tat sleeves don’t make you unfeminine.

Also I’m posting some vintage Jack because lol.

View attachment 1542922
She's certainly more into makeup and hair and clothes and (certainly) Botox than me and all my female friends. 'GNC' my @rse.
(Sure, my teen daughter is a bit high-maintenance at times, but that often goes with the age). Jack wants it all. Her 'masc-of-center aesthetic', plus ALL the lady-trappings.
Calling herself 'non-binary' doesn't make her any less femme than any OTHER notoriously femme 'Enbies' in the public eye. So much eyeroll.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.