Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like it when she claps back duck off you tit, she can be quick and funny occasionally… is there a rave thread? 😆😬😈

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not sure.
However you can easily find police reports of a postcode and the reported crimes under said postcode in the past year.
Interestingly, under Jack's postcode, there are no reported burglaries or threats to life.
Not sure if this applies but in my new job we have to be careful about what data get released; if the number of incidents in a particular category are too low they wouldn't be put out as you could potentially 🔺 the person.

ETA also I hate that "data" is meant to be a plural word, never sounds right to me

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Really? I'm shocked? What's wrong with posting that on your work SM account, particularly at midnight?
At what point are we going to acknowledge that it's no longer a work account? Oh sure, the blue tick is still there but I just feel it has lost the professionalism that it once had.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's possible he entered the bungalow by mistake and hasn't been able to get out because the sentient horror rug has fallen in love with him and becomes violent if he tries to leave.
This sounds so “it’s been 84 years“, but one of my favourite Tattle memories is when we first found out about the rag rug, and we all freaked out, and I’ll never forget, you said something like “what do we do with this information? Do we start an separate thread?”.

If only we knew the horrors still to come 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It is fascinating that people (apart from here) are now challenging her whole 'I was cold and starving and had no one to turn to' backstory.
It just all falls apart under any scrutiny. Bottom line either her family and friends were utter cunts who knew her situation and didn't help, or she constantly lied (but that is impossible according to her) and they were so bleeping dense they couldn't spot she was destitute. But now her family and friends have always been so marvellous and supportive.

Reactions: 52
I bet Harold is delighted BB has turned up, he can finally switch his phone on again. Funny that she was so coy about Harold’s gender but has gone all in on this one.
I have a friend whose a bit like Jack when it comes to relationships. Instalove, then all hell breaks out when they try escape. Screaming at their front door in the middle of the night, threatening to get them arrested, faking pregnancy. It’s better than a three act play.
Relationships are the only place that I have any sympathy for her. She so desperately wants to be all wifed up, she reeks of it. And nobody wants her for any length of time. It’s her behaviour of course, clingy, needy, more than half mad. No one can put up with her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Zoom and enhance 🕵️‍♂️

1662162782977.jpeg

ApplicationFrameHost_7Ey2XafaCk.png
firefox_pEqC4MzSJ8.png

1662163421068.png
firefox_sqmxyT9qS8.png

Antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs - £36
Matching finger plates - £36
Owning the haters - penniless

It was late last Saturday night. After the basket chaos
Crikey that means I've been here a whole week, what a time that was to jump in to the chaos, and how it's flown by :sneaky:
Getting settled in for nightmeat: part deux, sending big love and burgeros to the canal :m

Now duck off, you tits x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
It is fascinating that people (apart from here) are now challenging her whole 'I was cold and starving and had no one to turn to' backstory.
It just all falls apart under any scrutiny. Bottom line either her family and friends were utter cunts who knew her situation and didn't help, or she constantly lied (but that is impossible according to her) and they were so bleeping dense they couldn't spot she was destitute. But now her family and friends have always been so marvellous and supportive.
This probably isn't the best time for Spaniel Friend to be popping in and saying how much they helped out at the time...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.