Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am an 80s child and we had bloody Dettol baths. My Nan swore a cupful of tit you use to clean a floor was perfect every Sunday night to see me in good stead for school.
Let's not go back to that level of hurt.

Especially as we don't have Bullseye to watch afterwards as a bribe šŸ˜
I am also a child of the 80ā€™s but I got a yeast infection just reading this!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Simon Harris was defending her on Twitter yesterday, well not defending but rather saying people had bullied her off Twitter. Now I like Simon Harris, his fundraising is clear, it goes through a platform which keeps details and you can see exactly where the money goes (minus the fee JustGiving takes). It took me all my strength not to reply to him. I wanted to tell him heā€™d fallen into the trap of of ā€œJack good, Tories bad, Jack bullies are c**tsā€.

Too many of the ultra woke brigade not seeing what is right in front of their eyes. Simon is a good bloke, heart absolutely in the right place etc but heā€™s been utterly taken in by her bollocks.
Sorry but my impression of him is that of a self promoting, main character energy, prize wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Itā€™s actually Corrie Chesney- this chap. Uncannily he is also sporting a Queen T Shirt
View attachment 1611352View attachment 1611353
(Jack claimed hers belonged to her son and she just helped herself to it out of his room, the ghoul)
Haha I knew which Chesney you meant - it just set off a series of thoughts which brought up the other Chesser's lyrics šŸ˜ (I think it's something to do with being old. My brain works like a constant game of Chinese whispers lol. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.)šŸ˜
Thank(space)you, velvety smooth one. Now duck off.šŸ˜˜

PS she also reminds me of someone else and after months of deliberating, I still can't work out who it is! Hhhhnnnnngggggg! or whatever shite Jack Monroe scammer writes! :geek:

ETA the Queen t-shirt is spooky!:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I read it the complete opposite as in if Content had added the caption "yes, that's MY Jack, the very best hooman, my kween" but yes definitely weird! Normal day then šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Completely off topic but pray tell, who is that in your profile picture? It looks like an angry Mrs Hinch!

Oh the good old days when I ventured into Hunch's thread daily (has she moved into her house yet?:unsure:) . Jack Monroe scammer takes up all of my spare time these days, the greedy fecker!:rolleyes::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
While itā€™s quiet: is the canal sure that the crappy Bungalow was rented unfurnished? Yes she has lots of tat but do we know if she bought the expensive sideboards etc, and that they donā€™t belong to the Evil Landlady?

Reactions: 18
The bungalow seems to have been whitewashed clean and empty when the landlady inherited it as per rightmove, but had since had a makeunder into vile colours, my guess is a tenant with horrible taste furnished it piecemeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She canā€™t have enough stuff to fill all those cupboards and drawers when she has so much on display surely? Iā€™m a lot older than she is and itā€™s taken me years to accumulate the crap I have. And even I couldnā€™t fill all those drawers and baskets.

WHAT ARE THEY ALL FOR????

And also, sheā€™s got enough money to buy all this crap but didnā€™t spend money on upgrading her broadband to ensure a stable stream when that is supposed to be her job. Sheā€™s just so endlessly incompetent it really does my head in
And lest we forget, she sold all her possessions ten years ago, so sheā€™s accumulated all this since then. Plus sheā€™s had two burglaries in that time so has less stuff than she would do were it not for feckless criminals making off with some of it (though they did bring some back-see grandpapaā€™s Le creuset)

Tangentially on topic but I read this in a 2016 HuffPost article (SB was 6) the other day. I know she claims sheā€™s had 20something house moves, but claiming 18 of them were between SBā€™s birth and him being 6 years old?!

If she stays the night somewhere then goes home again, does she could that as ā€œmoving houseā€ twice?

83D9A398-D281-4958-AF6A-C9AB802C2C2E.jpeg

Not even getting into the fact thatā€™s not the only nasty self-serving utter bleeping lie in these three sentences. And that any ā€œupset and turmoilā€ heā€™d had was SOLELY as a result of her actions.

Source: (full of contradictions of stuff she says elsewhere too- including in the 2015 Times piece and the 2019 Guardian piece thanking his Dad)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I am an 80s child and we had bloody Dettol baths. My Nan swore a cupful of tit you use to clean a floor was perfect every Sunday night to see me in good stead for school.
Let's not go back to that level of hurt.

Especially as we don't have Bullseye to watch afterwards as a bribe šŸ˜
Oh god, flashback.
My Scottish granny swore by a Dettol bath. I grew up thinking it was just the brand of bubble bath she used and was stunned when I saw the school caretaker moping up a pile of puke with it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I can see why Marms recognised some of the knobs.
View attachment 1610752

Also, there is a new film coming out. I don't think it's suitable for kids though. I heard there is a lot of swearing and sex involving burgers.
View attachment 1610753
I have lost it. Je suis mort. I am FINISHED!!!! THIS is what the internet is for. Itā€™s a work of art. I cant stop laughing. Thank you for this. I like it, Picasso ā¤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She canā€™t have enough stuff to fill all those cupboards and drawers when she has so much on display surely? Iā€™m a lot older than she is and itā€™s taken me years to accumulate the crap I have. And even I couldnā€™t fill all those drawers and baskets.

WHAT ARE THEY ALL FOR????

And also, sheā€™s got enough money to buy all this crap but didnā€™t spend money on upgrading her broadband to ensure a stable stream when that is supposed to be her job. Sheā€™s just so endlessly incompetent it really does my head in
OR using as the deposit for a flat or house. She could easily have afforded a deposit over the past few years, and got Big D to stand as guarantor, surely? Or perhaps he wouldn't be inclined to do that, given her propensity to turn down gigs, not turn up to gigs, sabotage paid gigs, treat her patrons like crap, refuse to move with the times and work social media properly, PLUS her massive buying and hoarding addiction. It all adds up to a very bad risk, when you look at it.

Jack Monroe's patreon could have been something wonderful (if you're into that kind of shite art etc). As always, she wasted the opportunity because it was just TOO EASY to take the money and do nothing. And then blame her mental problems because she didn't work it all out properly in the first place, promising too much then under-delivering. She does such a disservice to other people with similar health issues*, who take responsibility for their actions, unlike her.:confused:

*assuming hers are real, of course

#drawerknobs + #pruneshits
Just made a small addition. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.