Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have a loyalty card where she gets a stamp each time she buys some cotswold co furniture? Do they chuck in a basket free or something?

It's absolutely insane levels of spending for anyone, let alone someone who constantly complains she's poor. Well no bleeping wonder love, you live in a furniture show room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm putting this behind a spoiler because I am aware that some might not find it funny but I have to say it.
A woman I used to work with was friends with Nilsen
Apparently he was a really good cook
My ex father in law knew someone who had their patio done by Fred West. Did a very tidy job too by all accounts.
Haven't we had Jack going through a Rose West phase too? The flattened hair and specs look.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
THAT CUTLERY DRAWER. ARRRRRRGGGGGGG

As you were.
I was thinking why not buy a cutlery divider but actually it's all spoons isn't it. A spoon drawer. One can speculate on the implied existence of a knife drawer and a fork drawer but given how rarely she eats solids she probably only needs one of each

• Haha
Reactions: 46
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration
Two Burberry Jackets (but I think they were pre-Patreon, correct?)
£100 pigskin hat
£300+ new All Saints jacket
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot

Even if every single item in that house only cost her a quid at a charity shop, there are thousands upon thousands of items stuffed in there.
Strawberry Thief curtains
Tiffany earrings (two pairs)
At couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
The pig skin hat
Burberry coat
The £104 rusty eBay spoons
(The Tiffany earrings, but they were apparently a gift...)
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?
Designer dog
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)
At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
As well as 77 lipsticks she claimed to have 14 foundations and 40 eyeliners
Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it, but remember she does not own a toaster
Thankyou ninnies x

£428 fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£400 Cotswold Company sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£800 2 other Cotswold Company sideboards? (does she have 3 in total?)
£100 pigskin hat
£339 All Saints belfern suede biker jacket
£155 Morris & Co. Strawberry Thief curtains (median price £65-245)
£1,550 Tiffany pearl hoop earrings sterling silver (two pairs)
£150 DM boots (other ones, not the willow ones mentioned upthread)
£104 rusty eBay spoons
£110 couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
£80 Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it
£780 At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
£110 Crosley cruiser suitcase turntable
Total: £6,559

77 lipsticks?
14 foundations?
40 eyeliners?
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot? - I forget the brand these are
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?)
Designer dog?
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Currently one month into my 13 week premature baby’s stay in NICU 🔺and this does not look like a baby that’s that premature. They look like little old men and aren’tyet at the chubby cheeks stage.

Also why only one tube presumably for oxygen? Clothes on? Where’s the extra wires for heart rate monitoring? That is not a special care baby therefore no way she’s as premature there as she says. It looks like any full term baby that just needed a bit of help breathing (also terrifying for the parents but a very different kettle of fish)

I hate Jack and her lies.
Exactly, this is a 10 week prem baby, bigger than she could have been as her dad is 6ft2. She is now a very tall 12 yr old, she has never used being early as an excuse although she does have a few problems due to it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I can't remember the cost but I believe she has two sets of spenny Sophie Conran dishes. Also all the spooooooons. 🥄

More spenny items I can think of:
Sentient mirror
IMac desktop
Daylight alarm clock thing
Countless ugly Nike trainers
Don’t forget the 5/6 dab radios

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If a basic lipstick is say a fiver, then 77 would be £385. But if she's buying mid-range to high-end make-up, it mounts up fast.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Thankyou ninnies x

£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£72 antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
£100 pigskin hat
£104 rusty eBay spoons
Total: £6,449

77 lipsticks?
14 foundations?
40 eyeliners?
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot? - I forget the brand these are
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?)
Designer dog?
...and how many Vivienne Westwood dresses? two? or was it three?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
And lest we forget, she sold all her possessions ten years ago, so she’s accumulated all this since then. Plus she’s had two burglaries in that time so has less stuff than she would do were it not for feckless criminals making off with some of it (though they did bring some back-see grandpapa’s Le creuset)

Tangentially on topic but I read this in a 2016 HuffPost article (SB was 6) the other day. I know she claims she’s had 20something house moves, but claiming 18 of them were between SB’s birth and him being 6 years old?!

If she stays the night somewhere then goes home again, does she could that as “moving house” twice?

View attachment 1611471
Not even getting into the fact that’s not the only nasty self-serving utter bleeping lie in these three sentences. And that any “upset and turmoil” he’d had was SOLELY as a result of her actions.

Source: (full of contradictions of stuff she says elsewhere too- including in the 2015 Times piece and the 2019 Guardian piece thanking his Dad)
Hadn’t read the HuffPost piece before.

So, she used to do tax returns!

Odd to talk of ‘my HMRC’ (and separately of tax returns) - so is HMRC her pet name for her house deposit account? Makes you think.

D4A9C1D2-5491-474E-AD2B-9A70AE26D705.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Does she have a loyalty card where she gets a stamp each time she buys some cotswold co furniture? Do they chuck in a basket free or something?

It's absolutely insane levels of spending for anyone, let alone someone who constantly complains she's poor. Well no bleeping wonder love, you live in a furniture show room.
It’s insane.
I don’t claim to be poor. My house is a mixture of hand me downs from family members, second hand stuff off Facebook market place, ikea stuff and the odd more expensive item (a wardrobe and a sideboard). Can’t even imagine just going out and blowing thousands on brand new expensive furniture.
Off topic, sorry.
Back on topic… Jack is insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It's just such an obscene number of knobs!!!! I am quite bad for hoarding and so try not to judge mwanthope to see in society. Putting aside the way she funds her consumption, how can she claim to be the face of poverty and a campaigner for equality when her life is just piles and piles and piles of materialistic consumerism?! I cannot possibly believe that as much of it is from charity shops as she says.

It's also interesting how she is willing to be SO open about alcohol addiction, but not at all willing to reflect on her shopping addiction (nor her social media addiction). She doesn't see the problem, at all, does she?
Obscene amount of knobs for Thread Title
nomination please

• Haha
Reactions: 54
O/T, but in relation to the knob counting above, the FT took readers into Prue Leith's lovely home today
During his disciplinary tribunal, Mark Lewis claimed (among other things) that the pages and pages of his abusive texts and posts were in response to antisemitic abuse and threats he had himself received. But he was unable to provide any proof of those threats to the Tribunal.
SOUND FAMILIAR?? 🤔
Jack Monroe and their pro bono lawyer totally deserved each other, and if Lewis really has dumped Jack as a client it's really a sign of the end times.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Thankyou ninnies x

£100 pigskin hat
£104 rusty eBay spoons
Total: £6,449

77 lipsticks?
14 foundations?
40 eyeliners?
Designer dog?
Dining table and other Cotswold stuff
There are 3 massive Cotswold dresser things here.
718FBE55-1DD1-41D7-ACE1-6E36301D0FE2.jpeg
81DBE247-10DD-416F-B0E1-2E6C8BD60E50.jpeg
1FA562CB-8F2A-4A9D-90AD-F8860B4D34E6.jpeg

Not the exact one, but a similar smaller writing bureau
0FBE11BF-AEF0-4EDB-90D7-712AC7F837A1.jpeg

Dining room window seat thing I think.
31A9490B-259C-4B06-B225-481B1B6BDBF7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Speaking as someone who has seen the rental advert on Rightmove, yes all of the crap is hers. The house was rented unfurnished.
When she vacates next year the house will come up on Rightmove. Then absolutely everyone can see just how lovely, expensive and large it is.
And how much it costs to rent.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If a basic lipstick is say a fiver, then 77 would be £385. But if she's buying mid-range to high-end make-up, it mounts up fast.
There was at least 3 Chanel lipsticks at around £30 each and various L'Oréal/Maybelline at around £15 each plus some cheaper Barry M at around £7. I think I triangulated around £300 worth and that was with a good few unidentified.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I do actually feel slightly sorry for Jack. It’s a good lesson to us all that one bad choice of overplaying one’s hand can ruin your whole life. The moment she pressed the publish button on HH2 was her sliding doors moment. People in the wider world were starting to realise that not everything added up, but I think most people on Twitter at least seemed to think she was generally a good egg. But once she wrote about the abject poverty she was still in - having to boil soap (for no apparent reason), move to a one bed flat etc. despite having sponsorships, patreon money and such, that’s when people like AM launched their forensic investigations and Jack’s house of cards came crumbling down and indirectly lead to the chaotic breakdown of potato-gate.

Hubris is a dangerous trait as she has found out, and now she is a laughing stock even with her own dedicated memes, which would be hard for anyone to come back from.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but what is up with that rug in the kitchen? It's ugly - the best way to make a small space look smaller is to throw in something that visually busy - and having a rug in a kitchen is just stupid because of how often you'd have to clean crumbs etc off it. There's a reason why professional kitchens don't have rugs....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.