Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is ridiculous.

I assume that her justification for such hoarding is that she needs all this to present her dishes.

Anyone who was sane would just seek a crockery/cutlery sponsor to provide everything for social media. Although of course it’s likely that no prudent crockery/cutlery manufacturer would want to see their wares associated with nauseating slop produced by a snarky grifter.
That’s actually a really important point Sendy. Even if she teamed up with Poundland or Wilko.
Jack is so lame that somewhere would lend/gift crockery and cutlery to her and she’d be like “nope, nothing turned up” then the next week we’d have some slop served on it

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This makes me uncomfortable with how much she looks like Dennis Nilsen in some photos.
I'm putting this behind a spoiler because I am aware that some might not find it funny but I have to say it.
A woman I used to work with was friends with Nilsen
Apparently he was a really good cook

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
That is ridiculous.

I assume that her justification for such hoarding is that she needs all this to present her dishes.

Anyone in her position who had any savvy would just seek a crockery/cutlery sponsor to provide everything for social media. Although of course it’s likely that no prudent crockery/cutlery manufacturer would want to see their wares associated with nauseating slop produced by a snarky grifter.
There are some great cooking youtubers I follow who don't use ANY fancy presentation really, and yet their food still looks appealing because it's actually, well, not unappealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration
At couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
The pig skin hat
Burberry coat
The £104 rusty eBay spoons
(The Tiffany earrings, but they were apparently a gift...)
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?
Designer dog
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Speaking as someone who has seen the rental advert on Rightmove, yes all of the crap is hers. The house was rented unfurnished.
When she vacates next year the house will come up on Rightmove. Then absolutely everyone can see just how lovely, expensive and large it is.
Oh and going back to people mithering about the state of the carpets the other day - they were all brand new when she moved in.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She has Cotswold stuff dotted all over the place. Look at the huge dressers in this photo from frau @Marmalade Atkins.

View attachment 1611662

Coincidentally, this photo is from the thread #Knobwatch 😂
There’s also that Cotswold piece in that ‘office nook thing’ at the top of the stairs she -I think-uses to store old wallpaper in. (This is true, not a Vali fuge state load of random words shoved together)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
At couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
The pig skin hat
Burberry coat
The £104 rusty eBay spoons
(The Tiffany earrings, but they were apparently a gift...)
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?
Designer dog
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)
At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
As well as 77 lipsticks she claimed to have 14 foundations and 40 eyeliners
Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it, but remember she does not own a toaster

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
What's Big Dave doing when his poor disabled wife is grappling with kilos of potatoes? Could he not give her a hand so the family don't need to eat tit roasts or take everyone out for a slap up lunch with his landlording riches.
Big Dave is on phone duty, waiting for one his sad tenants to phone. He can't possibility multitask.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There’s also that Cotswold piece in that ‘office nook thing’ at the top of the stairs she uses to store old wallpaper in. (This is true, not a Vali fuge state load of random words shoved together)
I can't remember how many sideboards she has from the Cotswold Co. Worth logging in the Wiki the tall basket thingy and those bedside tables.
She's also got a CC ottoman thing that sits in her entrance hall.

Reactions: 17
didn't she say that her and harold bought 10 hats between them? just a grands worth of pigskin hats that she was never gonna take off ever again, never to be seen again

i miss harold, burger boy just wasn't the same 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why is the end table leaning away from the main unit? Why does she treat all her expensive items with such utter contempt. That’s some lovely furniture but the room looks like a squat.
Likely an uneven floor, I'd put something under it though to make it line up else it would drive me mad.

Reactions: 22
I can't remember how many sideboards she has from the Cotswold Co. Worth logging in the Wiki the tall basket thingy and those bedside tables.
I can't imagine having so much furniture from one shop. She's just recreating the rooms in the CC brochure.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is my aneurysm - clutter! They aren't collections, they are piles of clutter. And a lot of it (maybe most) is utterly middle class. You only have to look through a copy of one of the MC home magazines to see this kind of stuff. Yes, some of it is nice, some not so (and some downright disgusting if you ask me, but what would a working glass girl from north of Watford know about taste, eh?), but too much of ANYTHING just degrades the items. This is just my opinion, of course, but she really does need to learn two things: less is more, and quality over quantity!

Jack Monroe arse. Let's see if we can get THAT trending. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
@Marmalade Atkins identified this desk as definitely being Cotswold Co and almost def the mirror also
7141220E-3F01-4C32-BB89-264286BE2576.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.