Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted benders but they were dear so me Mam made these curlers out of cotton wool wrapped in tin foil and they’re amazing also v soft but I did get that metal feeling between my teeth
My hair was like a rats ass as my parents literally let me have nothing to style it with. But when I hear bender now I think of that weird thing that was a bender in a bun. What was that company called?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can I just say here that, while I always believe the victim, Jack has been proven to lie so much that I can't believe her outrage and allegations of abuse wholeheartedly? She just seems to fit it all into whatever is the most current outrage. She changed her name because of racists according to her when she was all BLM and now it's because of years of abuse that I don't remember being mentioned before because abuse is in the public eye this week?

Reactions: 33
I had a princess Di hairdo throughout the 80s🙈couldnt have used those benders.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wasn’t allowed to dye my hair, crimp my hair or straighten my hair. I basically had a bushy triangle on my head for most of the 90s. Since adulthood I’ve had a mohawk, bleached my hair, shaved one side, and had it various shades of pink, red or orange. duck you mum & dad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I had one of those back combed fringes that was like a massive rainbow on top of my head

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just come here because she’s currently going through Walliams’ children’s books with a fine-tooth comb, looking for things to be offended about.
One particular example was a rich, unpleasant character being described as “found something funny, like the suffering of poor people”. This was being used to show how unpleasant he was. That is not mocking poor people!

On a slightly different note, a good rule of thumb is that anyone on twitter claiming to be “poor”, “impoverished” or “working class”, is probably not. I put Jack in this category.

She absolutely revels in her previous financial woes and thinks it makes her a special victim underclass, as opposed to just average. Most people, except the rich, struggle financially. You’re not special Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I just say here that while I always believe the victim, Jack has been proven to lie so much that I can't believe her outrage and allegations of abuse wholeheartedly? She just seems to fit it all into whatever is the most current outrage. She changed her name because of racists according to her when she was all BLM and now it's because of years of abuse that I don't remember being mentioned before because abuse is in the public eye this week?
I used to fall for it and I funded her. Her behaviour shocks me. I don’t like the way she attacks people and having seen what she owns, I don’t believe her anymore. She’s screaming for attention and I think she killed her career off finally last night after the fiasco on tv with him with the nice arms. I tried to help her the other night and she just won’t listen. If DW doesn’t take her to task I will be amazed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
they still do it I’ve used it loads it stinks like rotten eggs and you end up orange ‘but it does work’ said like that woman off royle family
Yeah it does, I had to use it last year then went to a yoga class in a tiny room with damp hair and got warm😂 someone nearby politely said she was a bit hot and could they have the door open today hahaha. I wanted to apologise but I could only think of Sonja’s voice about coffee shop man 😆 “she was smelly girl”

• Haha
  • Wow
I wasn’t allowed to dye my hair, crimp my hair or straighten my hair. I basically had a bushy triangle on my head for most of the 90s. Since adulthood I’ve had a mohawk, bleached my hair, shaved one side, and had it various shades of pink, red or orange. duck you mum & dad!

Sorry but I had ro muffle my laughter at traingle. I have a pavlovian reaction to it as a word now. Thanks, Jack!

I had one of those back combed fringes that was like a massive rainbow on top of my head
Like Tiffany? The singer, not Mitchell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Girls world - I really wanted one but my mum said they were sexist. She joined a women’s consciousness raising group and got Andy Pandy dungarees and read spare rib after she divorced my dad. It was very annoying having an 80s woke mum when I just wanted a disembodied head to paint.

what about the chopsticks perm? Remember that? Alan Soh.
I had a spiral perm when I was 23. Reason being my pal was getting married and unfortunately I met my first serious bf through her. She was going out with his pal, I went to school with her and he went to school with my ex.

Anyhoo. He dumped me twice then wouldn’t leave me be. And then he suggested getting back together for a third time.

What he didn’t tell me was that he met someone else in the interim and she was at the wedding. But sadly only at night. So I had to endure 3 hours of patronising conversation with him.

Because as the universe would have it. My pal sat me next to my ex at the wedding.
She didn’t mean it and said sorry and it wasn’t her fault but that was toigh going.
And then we all went outside and we had a photo as a group that I didn’t want to be in.

When I look at that photo I looked great but I was so miserable. And I got the perm because I knew in my bones that wedding was going to be a horrible day

I kept it for about 20 years then I ripped it up. The photo.

I didn’t go near him or his pals or his new gf at the evening do. I actually boldly gave my nunber to one of a group of lads that he knew from holiday about 3 years earlier. Not out of spite. It’s just really hard to deal with an ex in your face all the time

(And of course when he and new gf split 3 years later he was at my door again)

Funny how hairstyles can bring back memories. tit ones :)

That perm took about 3 years to drop out of my hair as well.

When you split up with someone in a town my size it’s like the sparks song this town ain’t big enough for both of us.

The wedding was also a disaster and was always going to be. My pal got divorced and married to someone else in the space of 2 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe colourb4 worked & I’m in a thread with fancy enough women that have used it! Was it expensive? I don’t know why I always felt like it was so ~elusively unobtainable!

Yeah it does, I had to use it last year then went to a yoga class in a tiny room with damp hair and got warm😂 someone nearby politely said she was a bit hot and could they have the door open today hahaha. I wanted to apologise but I could only think of Sonja’s voice about coffee shop man 😆 “she was smelly girl”
Lmaoooo I’m wheezing rather than hooting, what on earth is it made out of that makes it so potent?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but I had ro muffle my laughter at traingle. I have a pavlovian reaction to it as a word now. Thanks, Jack!

Like Tiffany? The singer, not Mitchell.
Ooh I never had that but I had the most amazing 1.99 plastic white thing that was a banana comb? Rocked it with a heat changing t shirt and neon Bermuda shorts. Even now, I’m surprised someone married me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
yes it keeps stinking for AGES 😂😂😂 my hair got so fucked it just would go back to black

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.