Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a spiral perm when I was 23. Reason being my pal was getting married and unfortunately I met my first serious bf through her. She was going out with his pal, I went to school with her and he went to school with my ex.

Anyhoo. He dumped me twice then wouldn’t leave me be. And then he suggested getting back together for a third time.

What he didn’t tell me was that he met someone else in the interim and she was at the wedding. But sadly only at night. So I had to endure 3 hours of patronising conversation with him.

Because as the universe would have it. My pal sat me next to my ex at the wedding.
She didn’t mean it and said sorry and it wasn’t her fault but that was toigh going.
And then we all went outside and we had a photo as a group that I didn’t want to be in.

When I look at that photo I looked great but I was so miserable. And I got the perm because I knew in my bones that wedding was going to be a horrible day

I kept it for about 20 years then I ripped it up. The photo.

I didn’t go near him or his pals or his new gf at the evening do. I actually boldly gave my nunber to one of a group of lads that he knew from holiday about 3 years earlier. Not out of spite. It’s just really hard to deal with an ex in your face all the time

(And of course when he and new gf split 3 years later he was at my door again)

Funny how hairstyles can bring back memories. tit ones :)

That perm took about 3 years to drop out of my hair as well.

When you split up with someone in a town my size it’s like the sparks song this town ain’t big enough for both of us.

The wedding was also a disaster and was always going to be. My pal got divorced and married to someone else in the space of 2 years.
ah god I feel awful for laughing but that was such a long perm story I was giggling thinking ‘and so WHY did she get the perm..?’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn’t capitalised on her new flurry of followers very well, has she? The last they would have seen is the DM setting her straight. Then she does a bizarre thread at gone midnight and kicks off at people. Why didn’t she do a blog post? Get people over there and try and sell some books too?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe colourb4 worked & I’m in a thread with fancy enough women that have used it! Was it expensive? I don’t know why I always felt like it was so ~elusively unobtainable!

Lmaoooo I’m wheezing rather than hooting, what on earth is it made out of that makes it so potent?!
It’s got this sulphurous egg vibe, basically it causes a reaction that displaces the colour molecules, allowing them to be washed out. It is bleeping jank though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she given up the teething thing? Did any other adult ever use one? I’ve honestly never seen one; it was like something you make your gran in school.

• Haha
I can’t believe colourb4 worked & I’m in a thread with fancy enough women that have used it! Was it expensive? I don’t know why I always felt like it was so ~elusively unobtainable!

Lmaoooo I’m wheezing rather than hooting, what on earth is it made out of that makes it so potent?!
😂 it’s still in the shops woman it’s like ten pound

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's jealous.
Jealous of JO, instigates pile on, gets rewarded with a TV appearance.
Apologises, still jealous of JO, so copies his shed idea, gets another gig.
Jealous of MR free school meals campaign, criticises contents on social media, gets nowhere fast so backs off.
Gets a crippled cat for likes because she needs to feed her habit.
Has beef with publishing house, sees one of authors is DW, a rich, successful white man. Remembers SB has a book by DW. Instigates Twitter pile on. Revels in it. Feeds her ego, she's high off the retweets, likes, DMs off her cult followers.

Read any Disney books. I could pick them all apart. Laced with every ism going. Don't see her going after Disney though.

She's ill but mostly just a vile Twitter troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!

She knew nothing about the word tutelage
But THAT OTHER M*N still has skinny white privilege

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She hasn’t capitalised on her new flurry of followers very well, has she? The last they would have seen is the DM setting her straight. Then she does a bizarre thread at gone midnight and kicks off at people. Why didn’t she do a blog post? Get people over there and try and sell some books too?
what are the odds on a preorder #afflink for her children's book going up this week... what would she even write it on? Lord help us if it's an anti bullying special.

😂 it’s still in the shops woman it’s like ten pound
hahaha next time I'm out the house (estimated 2021) I'll have a nose, shame I don't have any colour to get rid of else I could have my own triumphant JM Smeg moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell. 😕. So she made herself look a bit stupid with the Miss Tutelage thing. And her response is not to apologise but to double down by doing a line-by-line humour-free “critique” of another book. She’s lost the plot and frankly is looking a bit deranged.
we Don’t think she’s realised the error of her ways yet

Reactions: 10
she must be so pissed off, not even the coven/cabal are interested in her bullshit tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I would like to know when was the last time she wrote a paid article on any issue and then specifically if she's ever written one where her experiences weren't front and centre? With these 'expose' twitter rants and bleeping Redcar it's like she thinks she's some kind of lone crack reporter fearlessly fighting to bring the truth to the people. No-one is listening yo. She's got blue-tickers who pity her, 'psychopaths and sycophants' who would buy a jar of her bath water and a 'cabal of trolls' who fact check and keep the receipts. That's her readership. Not one of those groups actually give a duck what she thinks about anything.

I'm usually up at this time FYI, she's not keeping me awake I'm just a night owl with a tab open on the shark vacuum page weighing up my Hoover options.

Also I'm finally a 'chatty member', one step closer to the bitcoin from Vlad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
what are the odds on a preorder #afflink for her children's book going up this week... what would she even write it on? Lord help us if it's an anti bullying special.
There once was a girl called Jack
Who suggested an author took crack
Because she was dim
His books she did skim
And thought that the teacher was black

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
ah god I feel awful for laughing but that was such a long perm story I was giggling thinking ‘and so WHY did she get the perm..?’ 😂
To make me feel better about being around my horrible ex

Didn’t work. Fab hair. Felt tit

I spent a lot of those years having to see someone I cared about and who didn’t care about me. Only because our social circles were connected

Anyhoo. That’s my boring perm story. Never had one since.

• Heart
  • Sad
she must be so pissed off, not even the coven/cabal are interested in her bullshit tonight.
Not even Twitter is - Walliams not trending anymore, she mistimed her second drop. She may be able to retrieve it with a super scandalous, well researched part three I reckon. Go on JM we believe in u!

On the other hand, Jess Glynne is now laughing stock of the day for trying to get into a restaurant wearing IDEK what...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.