Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @NoseyParkour for thread title.

Last thread recap. Well. Where do you begin.

She went on a Twitter rant about David Walliams saying he didn't write his own books, takes coke, is racist and transphobic. And she wants to throw tea at him - JOKE!
Says she was joking about the coke bit.
She also has taken to wearing an amber child's teething necklace for her ouchy mouth :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Recap - also did a strange video on Instagram with her kitten featuring a 'look to camera' and noises.

She now has an amber teething necklace for her 'ouchy mouth'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
But guyyyyyys, it's just an in-joke about her industry as a whole and definitely not a personal attack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Picture the scene: DW has taken JM to court over her libellous tweets. The judge is aghast that, yet again, JM has deleted countless tweets. The prosecution decides to call up its next round of witnesses.

"Will the cabal of sad hausfraus please come to the witness stand? We hear you have hundreds, nay, thousands of screenshots."

Our moment to shine!

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Is posting a ss of her post on Twitter that is now deleted considered crossing the line?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Picture the scene: DW has taken JM to court over her libellous tweets. The judge is aghast that, yet again, JM has deleted countless tweets. The prosecution decides to call up its next round of witnesses.

"Will the cabal of sad hausfraus please come to the witness stand? We hear you have hundreds, nay, thousands of screenshots."

Our moment to shine!
Imagine being in the jury hearing that then *30 people dressed as food items and one cheese grater all stand*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Anyone work in PR/media? What on earth happens next?

Surely DW won’t just leave her to it, although ignoring her might be the best course of action.

Will the papers touch the story? Obvs she has a blue tick but she’s basically a nobody.

Reactions: 28

Our moment to shine!
Cannot wait to connect my phone to the courtroom projector and dramatically press play on the screenscroll of the Henry GIF (including original muffled Friends audio in the background 😂) as a stern-faced barrister explains to the judge that it implies that Henry is getting off his tits on blow, and Henry here is a proxy for his client, Mr Walliams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So David Walliams is to be her undoing, who’d have thunk-d it??
Thank you Lord God above for the ability to screenshot

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I just saw the Walliams fuss on Twitter. I should make it clear, I do actually hate David Walliams’ children’s books, the ones we’ve read have been really boring. However what cracked me up was seeing a tweet from her saying “if you don’t like my tweets.. don’t read them!”
Seems like she’s been getting lessons from here since she dropped in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
How am I meant to go to sleep just now? What will I wake up to? That thread went by like crazy.

Why the hell does she have teething beads? I thought her issue was chewing? You can buy perfectly nice sensory bracelets and necklaces if you're a chewer (the kid is, and I have bought them before). Some are more grown up and discreet looking, others are more funky and colourful.

Reactions: 20
House fraus, I have had a change of court outfit. I originally planned to be a jar of mayo, but with hindsight I think an ouchy mouth would be more representative.
81OL-n1p7kL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.