Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my personal experience, functional alcoholics seem fine to everyone in the day, drink all night and then come to life at about 10. By 12 they’re sad; by 1 they’re angry.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m off to bed, fraus.

Enjoy the am drams. Will there be a new thread by morning?

Yes, abso-feckin’-lutely x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My thoughts on why jack does this so late at night...
my ex was very abusive and one of his 'tactics' was keeping me awake most of or all night. Now I'm not saying that Jack is abusive but is it some form of control to keep getting responses late at night rather than doing it at a more sensible hour

Ps @heretoreaditall2019 I would prefer to talk about curtains than what's going on too
we should just bleeping ignore her. I’m so bored of her after today. Shall we just go back to our tit chatting?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry to suggest this but I thought she might have relapsed last night as this really is beyond the pale

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I remembered something - way back at the start of lockdown*, THAT MAN was promoting Bite Back 2030, a campaign to get young people cooking. I followed along for a few. They were good recipes! Chicken goujons, burgers, quesadillas, toasties. Stuff you'd want to eat. It had several weeks of livestreamed lunch recipes, and a provided shopping list so you could get all the ingredients... suggested it would be about £15 for a week's lunches.

Edit: it was in May. Time is a circle.

• Haha
  • Heart
In my personal experience, functional alcoholics seem fine to everyone in the day, drink all night and then come to life at about 10. By 12 they’re sad; by 1 they’re angry.
Hard agree, best description I've ever heard

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So here we get to the real crux of the matter! I said hours ago she is after publishing a children’s book.

Just come out and say that’s what you want to do Jack, and hopefully someone will help make it happen for you !! it’s a lot bleeping easier than being this vicious, dragging someone else down and manipulating people in to thinking you are some social martyr/hero for calling out the big bad white middle class man.

Apparently the woman with the fuzzy hair isn’t even a black character so stellar job on that one Melissa 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 14
9E7F2367-92CB-4E6B-AB44-32878366E0F1.jpeg
People are still so kind to her. I bet she ignores it. Apologies if it upsets anyone.
70233FDD-2DC3-4BCF-A977-F1DD4C506CB1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My thoughts on why jack does this so late at night...
my ex was very abusive and one of his 'tactics' was keeping me awake most of or all night. Now I'm not saying that Jack is abusive but is it some form of control to keep getting responses late at night rather than doing it at a more sensible hour

Ps @heretoreaditall2019 I would prefer to talk about curtains than what's going on too
Sorry that your ex did that, my dad did the same with us, I think especially where bad MH is concerned it’s quite typical people can’t manage “normal” routines and inflict it on others.

I’ll wait for JM to go have a lie in tomorrow and share my curtain #concept. Curtains are such a struggle as there’s such a fine line between cute & granny, I also think I have PTSD from just how hyper divorcee glam the house was (we have FIVE horrid chandeliers in the room I’m in now - how very JM of me - they’re coming down in a week thank duck) so I am scared to re introduce anything that could bring us back closer to her vision 😂

• Haha
Mr D's Granddad was a Merchant seaman and then served in WWII. I get all the Jackspeak I need from him on a daily basis. Complete with the Janner accent.

JM is always backin' and fillin', caggin' and (the one he's never quite explained to me, but I like) - gobbin' off like a three badge parrot.
Oh, I get that one! A long service and good conduct badge is a gold V on the No 1 uniform arm; one is awarded every four years and the maximum is three, making twelve years service. So three badges is twelve plus years in which they haven't done anything dreadful enough to have a good conduct badge removed but not really set the heather on fire enough to be promoted higher than petty officer. A parrot, of course, is not only gobby, but repeats without understanding. Put all that together and you have a beautiful, concise insult.

Reactions: 12
Sorry that your ex did that, my dad did the same with us, I think especially where bad MH is concerned it’s quite typical people can’t manage “normal” routines and inflict it on others.

I’ll wait for JM to go have a lie in tomorrow and share my curtain #concept. Curtains are such a struggle as there’s such a fine line between cute & granny, I also think I have PTSD from just how hyper divorcee glam the house was (we have FIVE horrid chandeliers in the room I’m in now - how very JM of me - they’re coming down in a week thank duck) so I am scared to re introduce anything that could bring us back closer to her vision 😂
you know JM would have three

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know I thought about this today, I wanted to ask the coven opinions on curtains & have a natter about any old tit. She’s providing too much content for us to get through at the mo, the only thing that could accelerate these threads any further is her finally securing that elusive Saturday kitchen appearance 😱
Babe, same. I haven’t even had chance to get a photo of the jelly shoes doing a big sparkle outdoors :cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We are really teetering on edge of censorship here. ( Think china) I think it's actually unfair that kids today are not being trusted enough to read a book( age appropriate) and be allowed to make an informed choice on the themes within the book. How can we educate people of there only seeing one side of the story( the approved side). In my own humble opinion they need to be given both sides and be guided to make the sensible decision. The world is an awful place, full of awful people and they are not going to go away because we keep shoving books about fairies and all things nice under our kids noses. They need educating on the good and the bad and adequate guidance. I worry for my kids. There going to struggle in this new world.
I completely agree. There's ways of opening up conversations with children, without needing to hide everything in the cupboard to 'protect' them. Doing that does the opposite in most cases, because they don't learn coping skills or critical thinking.

I know when the husband was going through the cancer stuff, people being shocked that we were involving our daughter in the whole thing. Like somehow it should not have been mentioned, but we personally felt we owed it to her to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.