Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8097B6AC-370C-4FC3-A876-C336720EB105.jpeg

Mmm refreshing. Before you brush your teeth or after? How bizarre! With that and the midnight anchovy snacks iā€™m not surprised she has a king size bed. Poor Cooper the 50% cat.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
To make me feel better about being around my horrible ex

Didnā€™t work. Fab hair. Felt tit

I spent a lot of those years having to see someone I cared about and who didnā€™t care about me. Only because our social circles were connected

Anyhoo. Thatā€™s my boring perm story. Never had one since.
lesson learned: men and perms are tit but the perm lasts longer šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we re suggest thread titles? If thatā€™s allowed can we have the Jackanackanory one?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would like to know when was the last time she wrote a paid article on any issue and then specifically if she's ever written one where her experiences weren't front and centre? With these 'expose' twitter rants and bleeping Redcar it's like she thinks she's some kind of lone crack reporter fearlessly fighting to bring the truth to the people. No-one is listening yo. She's got blue-tickers who pity her, 'psychopaths and sycophants' who would buy a jar of her bath water and a 'cabal of trolls' who fact check and keep the receipts. That's her readership. Not one of those groups actually give a duck what she thinks about anything.

I'm usually up at this time FYI, she's not keeping me awake I'm just a night owl with a tab open on the shark vacuum page weighing up my Hoover options.

Also I'm finally a 'chatty member', one step closer to the bitcoin from Vlad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I suggest getting for a special occasion. You know, when you really want to impress someone?
The saddest thing is, think of how many desperate teenage girls or young women will have panicked and used that to sort their hair out before a date and ended up going smelling like a Jack Monroe dish :( Or her 4 year old mustard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mr ogre has just reminded me that narcissists thrive on attention, and us talking about other issues bothers her. But I prefer not to talk about her atm. I took a pic and tried to hide my awful looking nails but this has made me so happy. Now if only the body shop would bring back dewberry.
F52A350D-39F3-4192-87D1-05EB6DA81912.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She thinks sheā€™s a celeb? Donā€™t tell me thereā€™s another level of bottom-feeder below Z-list. šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s somehow worse, because she goes to great pains to show she doesnā€™t want to be a celeb and is only here for altruistic purposes.

*mounts sideboard*

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 174473
Mmm refreshing. Before you brush your teeth or after? How bizarre! With that and the midnight anchovy snacks iā€™m not surprised she has a king size bed. Poor Cooper the 50% cat.
I am confused. Does she have a carpet that looks like grass, or grass that looks like a carpet?

Plus - peanut honey milk? Before bed? In bed? No ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s somehow worse, because she goes to great pains to show she doesnā€™t want to be a celeb and is only here for altruistic purposes.

*mounts sideboard*
Jack: Wouldnā€™t wish fame on anybody.
Also Jack: Talks about Groucho whenever possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When did she post this? Before or after it was noted on here that she wasnt capitalising on her new readership by flogging her book?
*shudders* I suspect you're right - hate it when she does this it's like living in a horror movie!

Also sorry to be crude but I can't imagine drinking warm honey milk before bed is going to do anything other than make you need a number two?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Itā€™s been a long night of faux outage book reviewing and whipping my followers up to slag off and take down successful people with me just so i can get a gig as the goodie to their big baddie - nan night !

P.S off to drink this flavoured milk did you know i was the first ever person to create flavoured milk but rich white man companies like Yazoo and Frijj stole my idea rebranded it and called it ā€œmilkshakeā€ giving no credit whatsoever to little old me but more about that another day šŸ˜” šŸ˜” šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.