Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still Tweeting. Rude replies to people as per usual. GO TO BED (and also the vets)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
*shudders* I suspect you're right - hate it when she does this it's like living in a horror movie!

Also sorry to be crude but I can't imagine drinking warm honey milk before bed is going to do anything other than make you need a number two?
Maybe it’s so it sets into a furry gumshield so she doesn’t chomp down to the nerve again with her spicy teeth.

1870AA6F-32D3-4AB0-B258-8F624849B4FB.jpeg

Back on the android!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They are characters in a book. Are we now only allowed to have right on woke characters, with right on woke stories?

Reactions: 15
I’ll say it again - that charging dock is paying for itself.
You can literally get battery cases (below) & external chargers that charge wire free so you don't even need to remember the wire. They're both expensive but we're talking 5-10% of what an *entirely new device* would cost to acquire?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The tweet where she thinks ‘Tutelage’ is a fancy, hard to pronounce, foreign name, ripe for racist jibes?
Oh, what frizzy tangled webs she weaves.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She hasn’t capitalised on her new flurry of followers very well, has she? The last they would have seen is the DM setting her straight. Then she does a bizarre thread at gone midnight and kicks off at people. Why didn’t she do a blog post? Get people over there and try and sell some books too?
I think the new followers are purely there to watch the car crash. Which, to be fair, she is providing.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You can literally get battery cases (below) & external chargers that charge wire free so you don't even need to remember the wire. They're both expensive but we're talking 5-10% of what an *entirely new device* would cost to acquire?!

But that’s such a simple, sensible solution! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion.

Jack's doing a chaos and making a hash, buckle up to watch the twitter car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.