Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarrotsandSticks

excuse the derail and scuzzy old worn out grey top (inspired by la Monroe no less...) but can I just say that I WENT TO THE HAIRDRESSERS TODAY AND GOT MY WEAVE REFITTED AFTER IT HANGING FROM MY HEAD LIKE A DEAD HAMSTER FOR 3 MONTHS AND I FEEL FANTASTIC ... just wanted to share my happiness today as it hides actual real bald bits and thin hair, not fairy tale ones like jack, who will no doubt now be triangulating me and my amazing swishy mane 🐴

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 84

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
Picture the scene: DW has taken JM to court over her libellous tweets. The judge is aghast that, yet again, JM has deleted countless tweets. The prosecution decides to call up its next round of witnesses.

"Will the cabal of sad hausfraus please come to the witness stand? We hear you have hundreds, nay, thousands of screenshots."

Our moment to shine!

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
what are the odds on a preorder #afflink for her children's book going up this week... what would she even write it on? Lord help us if it's an anti bullying special.
There once was a girl called Jack
Who suggested an author took crack
Because she was dim
His books she did skim
And thought that the teacher was black

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Picture the scene: DW has taken JM to court over her libellous tweets. The judge is aghast that, yet again, JM has deleted countless tweets. The prosecution decides to call up its next round of witnesses.

"Will the cabal of sad hausfraus please come to the witness stand? We hear you have hundreds, nay, thousands of screenshots."

Our moment to shine!
Imagine being in the jury hearing that then *30 people dressed as food items and one cheese grater all stand*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

no-no

VIP Member
Didn’t post earlier as wasn’t sure as this is part of a thread, but it seems some of her usual supporters (e.g. Nick) are quietly displeased with the latest pile on?

83C5F5F9-9609-4E1C-80B7-E6C6B1AC6883.jpeg

AF97B9D0-A394-4DEC-889E-4B36B8231345.jpeg

31779497-05E2-4D10-884B-697048A3108C.jpeg

13A0C266-64A6-4601-A1C6-D6A197774177.jpeg

1112B071-D706-46F6-8195-268EEB50148A.jpeg

Tide potentially turning on her little bubble?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Sausage Grand Station

CB09798C-1C92-4CE2-A1E2-CE36B7DADC21.jpeg

These guys have the measure of her! I am on a mission to find people who see through her abusive, gaslighting bullshit to restore faith in humanity

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Spanner

Chatty Member
Jack, I know you can read this - you are nasty and cruel. Stop gaslighting people who remind you about the Hoover gif. We keep receipts here. If you thought it stood up, you wouldn’t have deleted it. And stop digging around the personal life (that’s the “missing chapter” tweet, if you’d forgotten) of a man with a history of depression & suicidal thoughts, who gets near constant shit for being “gay”. Stop pretending you have anything better to do than get attention on social media. Try and make some actual real life friends.

And take the kitten to the vet, no one here has forgotten

• Heart
Reactions: 64

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Delighted to see that a prolific Twitter leftie is also utterly sick of Jack and her shite.

Screenshot_20200706_165152.jpg

Screenshot_20200706_165213.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

moglits

Christ. I was raised on a diet of Mallory Towers, Roald Dahl, and Stephen King, and I turned out left-leaning, tolerant as all F, and I like to think generally pretty fair (Mallory Towers is probably accountable for me being bisexual, but there we are).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62