Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye. Let’s go back to tit chatting
Does anyone who grew up in the 80s remember sun in? Why did I put that on my hair.

Or Girls world?

Or benders?

They were like these bendy things that you heated up and put them in your hair to make them curly.

I honestly used them once as my hair was too curly.

Ironically my hair has got curlier as I’ve got older and even though its really long the last thing I would need now is benders

Or curling tongs. Or a hot brush.

:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ll wait for JM to go have a lie in tomorrow and share my curtain #concept. Curtains are such a struggle as there’s such a fine line between cute & granny, I also think I have PTSD from just how hyper divorcee glam the house was (we have FIVE horrid chandeliers in the room I’m in now - how very JM of me - they’re coming down in a week thank duck) so I am scared to re introduce anything that could bring us back closer to her vision 😂
I know you said you'll leave it til tomorrow but I just get plain colours, it's a safe bet. I would like fancy ones but they have to be practical blackout ones.
I also want to talk about how I invested in a Heather shimmer lippy today and also had a lovely long walk to destress.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 174454
Kindness matters, head.
She is one arrogant bleep. I’ve honestly been one of the feels sorry for her people but she can get to duck now. She can’t even say ‘don’t bring my kid into it’ any more, since she’s used him like this. I know she’s done it before I just haven’t seen it first hand. Proper bad meff.

Reactions: 25
Oh my god I’m so sorry everyone. I should have put a spoiler on my previous post. I’m tired. I hope you’re all ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Girls world - I really wanted one but my mum said they were sexist. She joined a women’s consciousness raising group and got Andy Pandy dungarees and read spare rib after she divorced my dad. It was very annoying having an 80s woke mum when I just wanted a disembodied head to paint.

what about the chopsticks perm? Remember that? Alan Soh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She's gonna reiterate that she hasn't reviewed them all properly (YET) and that's why mistakes were made, stupids.

Also that she absolutely did NOT ringlead this pile-on, did not tag DW and never intended him to see it and ABSOLUTELY did not enjoy it.
[/QUOTE
"Sorry for your loss" 😂
I got to 'On Friday they discuss how the working class smell' and laughed so much I couldn't read any further.

I can just picture Jack at her keyboard angrily hitting the keys like a deranged seal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone who grew up in the 80s remember sun in? Why did I put that on my hair.

Or Girls world?

Or benders?

They were like these bendy things that you heated up and put them in your hair to make them curly.

Ironically my hair has got curlier as I’ve got older and even though its really long the last thing I would need now is benders

omg does anyone remember that awful product that allegedly removed hair dye from your hair? Like colour b4 or something?

I couldn’t afford whatever was in that chemical weapon (it was definitely stocked in Superdrug) at the time and had to get rid of turquoise hair for an interview, so I researched online and decided to use bicarbonate of soda instead... It absolutely fucked my super bleach damaged hair (I used to use my hairdryer to cook the bleach in to make my thick brown hair white so colours took better - yes I’m also amazed I have lungs left) and spent the year with my hair falling out / perpetually matted because it was just one dry knot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Or Girls world?

Or benders?

I wanted benders but they were dear so me Mam made these curlers out of cotton wool wrapped in tin foil and they’re amazing also v soft but I did get that metal feeling between my teeth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do the working class smell of penhaligons or whatever it is? I’m so working class I can’t even spell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
omg does anyone remember that awful product that allegedly removed hair dye from your hair? Like colour b4 or something?

I couldn’t afford whatever was in that chemical weapon (it was definitely stocked in Superdrug) at the time and had to get rid of turquoise hair for an interview, so I researched online and decided to use bicarbonate of soda instead... It absolutely fucked my super bleach damaged hair (I used to use my hairdryer to cook the bleach in to make my thick brown hair white so colours took better - yes I’m also amazed I have lungs left) and spent the year with my hair falling out / perpetually matted because it was just one dry knot.
I love ColourB4! Used it loads of times. Smells like rotten eggs though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just come here because she’s currently going through Walliams’ children’s books with a fine-tooth comb, looking for things to be offended about.
One particular example was a rich, unpleasant character being described as “found something funny, like the suffering of poor people”. This was being used to show how unpleasant he was. That is not mocking poor people!

On a slightly different note, a good rule of thumb is that anyone on twitter claiming to be “poor”, “impoverished” or “working class”, is probably not. I put Jack in this category.

She absolutely revels in her previous financial woes and thinks it makes her a special victim underclass, as opposed to just average. Most people, except the rich, struggle financially. You’re not special Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Yes colour b4! Katie Price was their spokesperson!!! Not that I ever used it, M’Lud. (I did, similar results)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her tit snipes at people who comment stuff she has no intelligent response to are the best, she has no answer for them but it niggles her inside so so much that she can’t just take them on board or ignore them she must fire off some response that acts to make her look superior anyway.

Reactions: 14

they still do it I’ve used it loads it stinks like rotten eggs and you end up orange ‘but it does work’ said like that woman off royle family

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.