Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
yeah, the professor in that adjacent conversation is a loud and powerful voice. Big trouble for anyone who pisses her off.

interesting that there‘s a significant amount of dissent against Jack right now from people who identify as queer / non binary, which undermines her standard claim that her enemies are transphobes
Hint please

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Just Lou

Chatty Member
View attachment 1588368
Yeah Jack, nobody’s buying your “have to live with myself” bollox. EVERYONE knows you believe yourself to be absolutely wonderful and practically perfect in every way. You posted this just a few months ago, remember. And just this past week you voluntarily chose to bestow both your cooter and your caterwauling on the world.
View attachment 1588391

Also,
View attachment 1588392

Not half as sorry as those (ex) partners are, Jack. There’s a reason they all LEFT and it sure as shit isn’t because you’re “heckin adorable” or ‘aware that you’re a cringe person’.
Just to say thank(space)you. I was looking for this tweet recently and couldn't find it as I'm pretty sure some time this week she said this was her professional account.

Reactions: 16

Lazarus

VIP Member
What?! I didn't think that was possible for one and by her own admission he's a good dad and all round good bloke so why the fuck would you do that?!
Early 2013 he posted about it. Big priorities during the poverty…

Tabitha D

VIP Member
No way did she not know about Harry’s brush with racism in the past. Absolute lie, I’d bet my last quid on it. The quote tweets are good.
That second tweet in particular is a zinger. It hits the nail right on the head.