Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Can we add some glamour to the celeb squad but with private investigators Jonathan and Jennifer Hart. Now I've thought of them I've got the bloody theme tune stuck in me head. I've also just made myself look really old.
Sunday afternoons along with the Love boat 🚤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

PickledRadish

I was bored for ten minutes this afternoon 🔺 so I designed some t-shirts. Available to nefarious ninnies for just £49.99 / $89.99 / 100 eur (sorry, don't know current exchange rate in as much as I'm too lazy to check). Cheap as chips, really.

Was thinking of a limited release for PARTY TIME in THREAD 400 (which could be any second now the way Monroe is acting!).

~ If you really do have a life, Jack Monroe, why not go live it? Because making a complete arse of yourself on Twatter definitely ISN'T living your best one, nor is it "socking it" to Borbora et al, who - rest assured - won't give a shit about you. IYKWIM. Go well, pal. ~

View attachment 1588520
Drop the Teemill link babe, I'm in x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What?! I didn't think that was possible for one and by her own admission he's a good dad and all round good bloke so why the fuck would you do that?!
It’s only possible if he’s not on the birth certificate and/or doesn’t have any form of PR. If that’s true, then while she’s a shit for doing it, it’s as much on him as it is her (see also the apparent lack of formal custody agreement).

But I think it’s all bollocks.

Reactions: 17