Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has any of Jacks family got twitter, do we know? Because WHY isn’t anyone stepping in and stopping her from continuing this absolute shitshow? My brothers would relentlessly rip me till the day I died if I ever behaved this cringe on social media.
RELENTLESSLY
Her mum used to tweet her but got ignored a lot of the time so seems to have given up 😕 Don't blame her tbh. Short of taking all her devices and locking her in a room there doesn't seem to be much they can do and they've got a kid at home to think of.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1588368
Yeah Jack, nobody’s buying your “have to live with myself” bollox. EVERYONE knows you believe yourself to be absolutely wonderful and practically perfect in every way. You posted this just a few months ago, remember. And just this past week you voluntarily chose to bestow both your cooter and your caterwauling on the world.
View attachment 1588391

Also,
View attachment 1588392

Not half as sorry as those (ex) partners are, Jack. There’s a reason they all LEFT and it sure as tit isn’t because you’re “heckin adorable” or ‘aware that you’re a cringe person’.
Just to say thank(space)you. I was looking for this tweet recently and couldn't find it as I'm pretty sure some time this week she said this was her professional account.

Reactions: 16
I was bored for ten minutes this afternoon 🔺 so I designed some t-shirts. Available to nefarious ninnies for just £49.99 / $89.99 / 100 eur (sorry, don't know current exchange rate in as much as I'm too lazy to check). Cheap as chips, really.

Was thinking of a limited release for PARTY TIME in THREAD 400 (which could be any second now the way Monroe is acting!).

~ If you really do have a life, Jack Monroe, why not go live it? Because making a complete arse of yourself on Twatter definitely ISN'T living your best one, nor is it "socking it" to Borbora et al, who - rest assured - won't give a tit about you. IYKWIM. Go well, pal. ~

activitymore-BA7352E5-94EB-4512-BB5E-8F7D07E4F30E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Has any of Jacks family got twitter, do we know? Because WHY isn’t anyone stepping in and stopping her from continuing this absolute shitshow? My brothers would relentlessly rip me till the day I died if I ever behaved this cringe on social media.
RELENTLESSLY
My immediate family would be round mine so fast and my phone would be removed. My mum would also give me a 1000000 year lecture on how she brought me up better than to make a show of myself in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Evening canal, are we on for a chaos? Unlike 95-99% (*statistics by Ms Monroe) of the nation I’m in work tomorrow so could do with it kicking off early 🤣

Am I right in thinking she’s not been The Queue yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So when are we getting that pancake recipe?
This needs it's own Twitter account 'has jack posted the pancake recipe yet?' I would start it but I'm sure I'd die of old age before it would actually happen.
Maybe it will go on as long as the days since spurs have won a trophy has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s so mortifying. Is it possible she’s never heard of, or if she had she’s forgotten about Rachel Dolezal? It’s embarrassing how ill informed and plain idiotic she betrays herself as being on a daily basis
Of course it’s possible dear heart. You know it is. If it’s not about her it’s nothing.

Reactions: 18
I was bored for ten minutes this afternoon 🔺 so I designed some t-shirts. Available to nefarious ninnies for just £49.99 / $89.99 / 100 eur (sorry, don't know current exchange rate in as much as I'm too lazy to check). Cheap as chips, really.

Was thinking of a limited release for PARTY TIME in THREAD 400 (which could be any second now the way Monroe is acting!).

~ If you really do have a life, Jack Monroe, why not go live it? Because making a complete arse of yourself on Twatter definitely ISN'T living your best one, nor is it "socking it" to Borbora et al, who - rest assured - won't give a tit about you. IYKWIM. Go well, pal. ~

View attachment 1588520
Pretty good... But I'm sticking with my own..

tshirt.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

View attachment 1588520
Flying Monkey Mumma! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fraus! I must say I did LOL earlier when I saw someone describe Jack as the 'Bootlicking Cook' instead of 'Bootstrap Cook'. (Apologies if this has already been said).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And that squig is a firefighter!
I see that they had also previously called out Jack for her disgusting treatment of Karl

As others have noticed, amongst the sycophantic/deluded ‘we love you Jack!’ tweets that she’s thirstily eliciting, are plenty who are not having it. When it’s comments club members AND a DM from Jack can’t keep them sweet, she’s lost it. Great!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.